New Discounted DreamMaker pkg coming out (8/17/04)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, Here is a heads up from ME! not Mousesavers...LOL!

Rumor Has It - Disney will be releasing a Dream Maker package valid for travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 25.

Pam

wannabeBelle

thewdwguru said:
Not even during the quietest times in Nov and Dec can i get a cheap rate at a monorail resort? I dont care for the concierge level - just an outer building evn with a parking lot view is fine for me.
Hey Guru, Cheap is a very relative term here. Judging by the current discounts available for Sept ( which are comparable to the discounts offered in December, the lowest price I could find on the monorail line is a Garden Wing room in the Contemporary for $159.00 A Garden view room at the Polynesian with the same discount is $219.00. The full price for these rooms is $ 239.00 at the Contemporary and $299.00 at the Polynesian. The Grand Floridian would be more than either of the two I was able to find sample rates for. Belle

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

I found this over at mousesavers. It should give you a ballpark of what to expect with the AP discounts.

for check-ins 8/29/04 – 9/29/04. Some sample rates:

* Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard
* Moderate Resorts - $79 standard
* Animal Kingdom Lodge - $109 standard, $121 woods view, $151 savannah view
* Wilderness Lodge - $109 standard
* Contemporary - $149 standard view garden wing, $190 garden view
* Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club - $199 standard
* Polynesian - $209 garden view, $380 lagoon view concierge
* Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
cherrynegra said:
I found this over at mousesavers. It should give you a ballpark of what to expect with the AP discounts.

for check-ins 8/29/04 – 9/29/04. Some sample rates:

* Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard
* Moderate Resorts - $79 standard
* Animal Kingdom Lodge - $109 standard, $121 woods view, $151 savannah view
* Wilderness Lodge - $109 standard
* Contemporary - $149 standard view garden wing, $190 garden view
* Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club - $199 standard
* Polynesian - $209 garden view, $380 lagoon view concierge
* Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

Please keep in mind that you must add 11.5% tax to those rates.

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am using Mousesavers as they have a listing of current discounts and what the prices that have been reported are. I was NOT using the AP discounts as I was unsure if you had an AP. Hope this helps. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

disneyw/kids said:
Are we swinging a BAT for room only codes, or for AP discounts? And not until Thurs? Any possibility of tomorrow?
Absolutely not!!! Havent you ever played baseball or softball?? If you swing the BAT too early all you'll get is nothing but air!!!! Belle :wave: :wave:

Upvote 0

mom_rules

Being up here in the Great White North my head is still a little frozen so bare with me! When, for what and what time frame are we talking here.

Are these anyone codes for DreamMaker pkgs? Need help quick! final payt due today 45 days!

Upvote 0

N. Michigan Mom

I just got AP discounts applied to 12 of my 14 day Dec ressie at Pop Century! I've always paid rack rate until now!

In total I was on the phone for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Initially we had it worked out, but the computer system went down before finalizing it. I then had to call back, after being on hold another 10 minutes, my original CM Angelica called me back with final reservation numbers (we had to link 3 ressies). Angelica was real good hearted and you could hear her smile in her voice eventhough I wasn't really smiling back. I thought I had missed out on AP rates. Thank you Angelica for coming through! :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Fall Holiday Discount Codes Are Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just changed my reservation at POR. It was 133.00 a nt and is now 77.99 a nt. They go till Christmas and have two blackout weekends in Nov. I was on the phone about 45 min all together.

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

wolf29 said:
For me it is mid-Oct, FW Cabins. Price was $299 per night, now down to $154 per night. Hooray!!!

I know exactly what you are talking about. We initially had 1 cabin (7 people: 4 adults, 2 children & 1 infant). Now, we have 2 cabins for basically the same price, due to the discounted rates. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Now, we have more space for all of us.. Better for nap times, if you ask me. :snore: :snore: Even though I am still trying to upgrade to a Deluxe resort, mainly AK Savannah view, if possible.. We will see. I will be extemely happy either way.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

june0802 said:
Is this just for AP or everyone???
This code and room rate is exclusively for AP holders at this point in time. I am sure that other packages will be available in the next day or two. This is the first time that the AP rates have been released earlier than the general public!!! I feel so LOVED!!!!!!! Id say give a call like tomorrow morning and ask what is available, or contact Kingdom Konsultant, Pam who may be able to guide you on what discounts you qualify for!!! Her number is 1866-566-7858 and she is the travel sponsor for these boards. A link to her website is on the first page. Hope this helps!! Belle

Upvote 0

Supermatt70

mom_rules said:
Any word on pkgs? wanna chg my 7 for 5 if it works out (also have 2 nights @ room only)

Hold off on paying your final tonight. I'm sure your Dream Maker booking will be fine until you can get around to paying it off, say tomorrow or so, when you find the time. First you've got to get that BAT out of your attic.

Upvote 0

mom_rules

Thanks-you're a sweetheart! I'll try to sleep tonight with all that noise from the BAT s in my attic-I'll get the exterminator to take care of it in the morning.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom