New Discounted DreamMaker pkg coming out (8/17/04)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, Here is a heads up from ME! not Mousesavers...LOL!

Rumor Has It - Disney will be releasing a Dream Maker package valid for travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 25.

Pam

surfsupdon

Kingdom Konsultant said:
The next WDTC-Fla. special offer will be a discounted Dream Maker package valid for travel Sept. 30 - Dec. 25.

Pam

You don't think those dates will extend to Dec. 26, which is the Sunday, not Saturday? The last two years extended to 12/26, hope it will happen this year too.

And, if not, can we book a room for a night that we won't be using just to secure the discount if it was good enough? I only ask b/c our discount last year was DEEP enough that we still would have saved big bucks even if we booked an extra night we wouldn't have used.

Something for us to think about...

Upvote 0

disneyw/kids

I see you say that some type of new discount will be offered Aug 26, my question is are the codes usually posted before 7 am on the 26th. Because from what I have read from others you have to have a code for the CM, but I could be wrong. Also, is the GF usually included in the discounts? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Just keep your eyes on WDWMagic for the codes. They will not be posted until 7am on the day they come out. Grand Floridian is usually included in the discounts also.

Who knows if Disney will extend the discounts...
Don, when do you arrive? the 26th?

Upvote 0

katiesmom

Do you know if there will be any blackout dates... like Thanksgiving week? Last year they posted the AP rates, but did not include certain dates around Thanksgiving, and the first week of November was impossible, except for value resorts. :mad: Any insight on the AP offers? :wave:

Upvote 0

cherrynegra

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Just keep your eyes on WDWMagic for the codes. They will not be posted until 7am on the day they come out. Grand Floridian is usually included in the discounts also.

Who knows if Disney will extend the discounts...
Don, when do you arrive? the 26th?

Pam, is that 7 a.m. Eastern Coast Time?

Upvote 0

Dalabar

I'm rather new here and have a question. Do you think the new Dream Maker pkg. will be any better than the 5+2 that came out earlier. I presently have that pkg. Thanks.

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Dalabar said:
I'm rather new here and have a question. Do you think the new Dream Maker pkg. will be any better than the 5+2 that came out earlier. I presently have that pkg. Thanks.

I second that question. And I can still cancel mine on the 27 without any charges, so now I'm wondering if it will be a better deal or not?

Any word Pam?

Upvote 0

shello1113

I guess I kinda have the same question. My family is coming October 9-16, my dad did all the booking, but should he check into this, and how? I was telling him about this website last night but he is not very computer friendly

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

shello1113 said:
I guess I kinda have the same question. My family is coming October 9-16, my dad did all the booking, but should he check into this, and how? I was telling him about this website last night but he is not very computer friendly
Hey everyone, I know that if you book a package thru Disney directly you have up until 45 days to cancel and rebook with no penalty. After that point a penalty is definitelyt assesed. October might be cutting it close. Id call Pam and speak with her and it is easier than dealing with Disney in most cases. Her phone number is 1866-566-7858. Shello, you just keep an eye on the computer, let Dad talk to Pam!!! She is very people friendy!!! Belle

Upvote 0

thewdwguru

I thought I could get cheap rates for the delux resorts for 2nd week in December or any other time in/around the slow time? How much I can expect to spend per night for a room at the contemp/ploy/floridian in one of the outer buildings? I was hoping $100 or less per night?!? Is this a dream?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Nicole

thewdwguru said:
I thought I could get cheap rates for the delux resorts for 2nd week in December or any other time in/around the slow time? How much I can expect to spend per night for a room at the contemp/ploy/floridian in one of the outer buildings? I was hoping $100 or less per night?!? Is this a dream?

Thanks

I wouldn't get my hopes up for $100 or less at one of the monorail resorts. The lowest price I've seen on a Deluxe is $119 at the WL. I think $200 is the ultimate bottom threshold for Contep/Poly/GF though I'd be happy if someone who actually knows better could disagree with me on that.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

NSCMC said:
I wouldn't get my hopes up for $100 or less at one of the monorail resorts. The lowest price I've seen on a Deluxe is $119 at the WL. I think $200 is the ultimate bottom threshold for Contep/Poly/GF though I'd be happy if someone who actually knows better could disagree with me on that.
I wish I could disagree with you on that one, but you are absolutely correct. If anything $200 a night might be a bit optimistic. That has always been a consideration in my hotel choices. Probably a good reason why I keep ending up in the Moderates, nice hotel, good price ( Under $100 a night) and I Am happy there!!! Works for me!!! Belle

Upvote 0

thewdwguru

Not even during the quietest times in Nov and Dec can i get a cheap rate at a monorail resort? I dont care for the concierge level - just an outer building evn with a parking lot view is fine for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom