New DHS Logo and info.

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
A press release has just been finished and sent (to whom, I'm not sure) and should be shortly (if not already) available to the general public. It includes some information on DHS, and the new Logo. The new changes will take effect January 7th.

drew81

A press release has just been finished and sent (to whom, I'm not sure) and should be shortly (if not already) available to the general public. It includes some information on DHS, and the new Logo. The new changes will take effect January 7th.

Can't wait to see that!

PeeplMoovr

dhslogo2.jpg

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/25/dhslogo2.jpg

Figment82

I don't like how they placed the words. "Hollywood" especially looks odd - I understand what they were going for with the H dipping into the U of "Studios" but with "Disney's" placed almost center above it...

I do really like the font and Mickey, so hopefully the rest will grow on me as time goes on.

brkgnews

I give it a "meh" on a scale of "gag" to "w00t." Not too bad, but not worth writing home over. They should have worked to make the double-O's in "hollywood" and the O in "studios" into a hidden Mickey. :)

JLW11Hi

It will help to see the thing up around the park.

My guess is we will see it on the arch, where the old MGM logo is.

Would I be right in assuming the name at the front of the park at the entrance gates will stay the same font and everything?

chinitopoop

it looks like an old logo to me, like it was released in the 90s or something, i do like the idea of using the O'S as a hidden mickey(very clever whoever posted that), I think that wouldve definitly "disneyfied" it, but who cares tho, as long as they add more rides and make it a full day park worth ACTUALLY STAYING THERE THE WHOLE DAY they can call it "eisner's rushed mistake" for all i care, just as long as the park is up to par wit the others

chinitopoop

Yeah, add me to the underwhelmed list as well.

What about having mickey sitting in a directors chair ontop of "Studios" right next to "Hollywood". They need something to make that space not seem so odd.

dont worry i'm sure some pixar character will soon be placed in that empty corner...:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom