New Crypt Queue in Haunted Mansion-What do you think?

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
Finally we see some of what's planned. I am pleased beyond my expectations. A crypt full of obscure or underdeveloped characters from the attraction-I am in heaven. Most importantly the gravestones outside of the queue were what I was looking for. I don't care if they are new or redone.

I am thrilled so far.

http://www./2011/02/first-look-cree...ion-queue-features-tombs-for-familiar-ghosts/
:sohappy:

DancingPhoenix

That is going to be wonderful. I'm so glad they're working more with setting the stories up for the ghosts! I wonder if they'll add anything about the bride...

I'm just so bummed that this will be opening in probably the end of March, I'm leaving next week for a yearly trip to WDW and will be so sad to miss it by a week or two. :(

Pioneer Hall

I have to say that I am very happy with the level of detail (and funds) that are being applied to the queues. I think it shows that they are working hard to move in the right direction.

inluvwithbeast

:D:D:D

I'm quite thrilled. The detail looks awesome, and the graves back up in the trees are creepy. I enjoy the fact that they are pulling characters that are already in the mansion out into the queue. Setting the stage, so to speak.

NYwdwfan

I got chills looking through those pictures. Very cool to see the progress!! It looks like the gravestones in the trees are blank - placeholders for the old tombstones maybe? Whatever the case - looks like they are truly paying attention to making the queue as cool as the mansion inside. Two thumbs up so far!

rachels

As long as they don't change the hitchhiking ghosts looks or remove Leota I think it will be great, and were going April 4th so maybe it will be open by then! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom