New Crypt Queue in Haunted Mansion-What do you think?

Captain Chaos

Wow.. looks great... The doomers and gloomers.. where are they? LOL...

Anyway, safe to say the new queue should be open when I visit the World in October... Excited to see it!!!

Neverland

The only thing that could me like this more would be a tomb for Constance Hatchaway. Most of the other characters seem to be covered.

Captain Chaos

I bet its all projection screens! Laaaaaame! :lookaroun

It should be very cool when its done, looks like they are giving it the care it deserves.

BOOOOOO they are redoing a queue that doesn't need it.. BOOO BOOOO TDO S*UCKS... BOOOO

Oh wait.. this looks nice.. I LIKE IT!!! WAY TO GO!!!

yes, typical doomer and gloomer fanboi LOL...

JustInTime

We already had the best mansion. But this looks amazing! Anyone think they might be gearing up for early details of the movie? I can't wait. Seriously the best ride of all time. And it keeps getting better. It seems like TDO has a soft spot for out Mansion just like we do. Thank god. Celebrations are in order. I am blasting Grim, Grinning Ghosts as I type.

SeaCastle

So, where are all of the folks that were complaining about how the new queue will be the worst thing that Disney ever created?

askmike1

As long as they bring back the old tombstones, it all looks fine to me.
I don't get why that should be a condition. Shouldn't it be "As long as it is good in the end, it is all fine to me" ? Speaking for myself, I honestly don't care what they "bring back"... as long as the end result is a plussing (and so far, it looks like it will be).

As long as they don't change the hitchhiking ghosts looks or remove Leota I think it will be great, and were going April 4th so maybe it will be open by then! :)
Another thing I don't get, why not change it? Let's be honest... the old hitchhiking ghosts were a tad bit stiff and old... if they can plus that, why not?

The Duck

LOVE IT!!! I was there only a couple of weeks ago and I can't believe that this much work was done in that short time. :sohappy: Let the doom & gloom gang gripe and all they want (and we know that they will :animwink:), this looks extremely well done.

PeterMarcus

I have to say I was skeptical (not doom and gloom, just skeptical), especially as HM was my favorite ride as a kid. For many years, even as an adult, I purposefully did HM as the first ride whenever I went to the Magic Kingdom (and I'm now 43).

I am really liking what I'm seeing here, even with the bit about fixing up the hitchhikers at the end.

Victor Kelly

Looks good so far. I cannot wait until Hm is done.

I guess the 5 year trip that will be 2 weeks will be too long. I think a whirlwind 3 day WDW only trip will be in order as soon as Fantasyland is finished.

jmuboy

I NEVER EVER say this about the MK, but this one ride that now kicks DL pants!!! The DL mansion will seem bland in comparison

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom