News New Crêperie restaurant coming to Epcot's France Pavilion as part of Ratatouille expansion

bubbles1812

Not sure this was really needed? 🤔
Maybe they wanted to make people more aware that there is an actual sit down location there? I vaguely knew that when we went into the quick serve line but kinda forgot until we were walking away and saw woolen going in on the other side.

I don’t think a lot of people were realizing you could actually go in and enjoy an expanded menu. And unless you are specifically on your way to Remy, there’s not tons of extra foot traffic from the general World Showcase populace. They can’t see it from ‘the road.’

Magic Feather

Maybe they wanted to make people more aware that there is an actual sit down location there? I vaguely knew that when we went into the quick serve line but kinda forgot until we were walking away and saw woolen going in on the other side.

I don’t think a lot of people were realizing you could actually go in and enjoy an expanded menu. And unless you are specifically on your way to Remy, there’s not tons of extra foot traffic from the general World Showcase populace. They can’t see it from ‘the road.’
Building on this: numbers have been abysmal, largely due to the described lack of awareness. While I count vouch for peak periods, every time I’ve been back there it’s been available for immediate seating.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Building on this: numbers have been abysmal, largely due to the described lack of awareness. While I count vouch for peak periods, every time I’ve been back there it’s been available for immediate seating.
Looked full the two times I passed it today. Long lines at the windows.

Maybe they need to promote it like with the new bbq place... Either elite seating at the candle light, or a spot in line for Rat.

EPCOT-O.G.

We were there last week and there was a LOT going on back in that area. Mind you, the entrance to it makes you think it's just an extended queue for Rat. I personally appreciated the bustling atmosphere but the restaurant got lost in the shuffle, and it only looked like a walkup location.

castlecake2.0

Wow. It just never looked like a TSR to me. Not sure, just didn't have the look or feel from the pictures. I'll at least check it out next week in person.
It’s technically table service but would probably be better described as counter service being served to you. The menu is limited (but good). Definitely the most fast casual table service restaurant on property.

Texas84

That entire area is so crowded I just assumed I wouldn't be able to get in. I could barely get through to the Lightning Lane. And this was before the holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom