New construction in Tommorowland

flFigment

Original Poster
My wife and I were in tommorowland this week and notiuced that the theatre is being rehabbed and also there is a new building going in. I tried to do a search and didnt find anything.
Does anyone know what is being built there? and what rehab are they doing for the theatre in tommorowlan?

I could only hope that Disney is bringing back Hunchback show from MGM (Hollywood studios) I know it is not but we can hope cant we.

goodtimes5286

is it being built in tomorrowland or stitchville?

n what r they doing this now for ANYWAYS!? revamping the tomorrowland speedway would be at the top of my romorrowland list, its more of an eyesore then an attraction for me now (sadly), maybe give it a cars theme?

icandrawem2

We are all hoping that the stitch show will somehow "replace" SGE maybe? Hey we can all have dreams right? I mean two separate attractions featuring the little blue guy?! come on people.

SirGoofy

We are all hoping that the stitch show will somehow "replace" SGE maybe? Hey we can all have dreams right? I mean two separate attractions featuring the little blue guy?! come on people.

Stitch may be taking residence on the complete opposite side of the park.:animwink:

StitchRokcs

Nothing wrong with the little blue dude :D personally one of my favorite characters. I have to agree SGE wasnt excatly great more of an alien remake with added chili dog breath (which to me smells great!)

flFigment

Original Poster
so just how big is this thing going to be?
I know they had stitch in that area before during I think it was christmas time but I never knew that they were going to make that permanant.

ANy idea what they are doing to the theatre or is all of that part of the stich attraction going in?

icandrawem2

so just how big is this thing going to be?
I know they had stitch in that area before during I think it was christmas time but I never knew that they were going to make that permanant.

ANy idea what they are doing to the theatre or is all of that part of the stich attraction going in?

I have seen what it will look like when its finished but of course Im not at liberty to talk about it...not sure what the show will entail...and what theatre are you referring to?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom