New coaster coming to Shanghai???

J4546

Original Poster
Was that really going to be outside though? I always imagined the city facades would be added inside the current show box. I can’t imagine the crazy work in retrofitting an indoor coaster to work outdoors and removing the whole box and such
i thought it was supposed to be outside but i could be wrong

DisneyDean97

i thought it was supposed to be outside but i could be wrong
It may have looked like that, but the coaster was still going to be 100% indoors.

Reviving this thread... Will we see this be announced at D23? Seems like a sure bet
Eh I don't know if we actually will. I would like to, but I think we'll just see updated concept art on Zootopia, maybe an animation of the ride, or a construction video of the actual vehicles testing; doubtful on the new coaster being announced

J4546

Original Poster
Shanghai TSL looks dsmal and small on maps, and given how large every other area is and how much area there is to expand on, I could see them redoing and expanding TSL with SDD and more.

BrianLo

That's interesting. Albeit Slinky doesn't have a switch. Slinky Dog Dash is also redundant with RC Racers and Slinky Dog Spin.

The "games are coming" makes it seem like TSMM. Also the plot that I think is cordoned off would accommodate that attraction.

TSMM would also be something I'm sure they earmarked a plot for from the get-go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom