News New Club Cool opens Summer 2021 at EPCOT

castlecake2.0

I came here to say the same. It looks clean, I'll give it that. but this iteration looks like just another Coke store. Might as well be in Disney Springs and sell Coke tees, bags and jerseys ... oh, wait.

Where's that Disney magic?
It’s a store hosted by Coca-Cola, so it’s probably going to to look like a Coca-Cola store. Just like the last version did.
53210FE1-20AB-4B5F-8A6A-20308BAF7931.jpeg

UNCgolf

Yeah, I don't really get anyone getting up in arms over this. The exterior glass entrance is well designed and looks great -- the interior is going to sell Coke merchandise and give away free samples of beverages. I'm not sure what you'd even expect out of a space like that.

There are plenty of things to complain about with EPCOT/WDW as a whole; this doesn't seem like one of them.

danv3

Only available at 4 locations world wide now as it was discontinued in Italy in 2008.
And it wasn't widely known in Italy to begin with. We asked about it on an Adventures By Disney trip to Italy in 2010 and the guides (one of whom had worked at EPCOT!) had no idea what we were talking about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom