New club cool flavors

UWereTheOne

Original Poster
Apparently they have put in the new flavors.

Image048.jpg

Image053.jpg

Pongo

kshalkjdfadf :eek: a:eek: fgasfg:eek: afgafs:eek: gadga:eek: kahkjshdkfjla

IS THAT LIFT I SEE?!

I hope the Mexican version is the same as the German!

I'm so glad I'm going to Epcot this Sunday. Life just got so much better.

New2WDW

Tried Club Cool for the first time this last trip with my family (9/29-10/6):sohappy:

I handed my wife the Beverly I had heard so much about and she made a horrible face and looked for somewhere to spit it out!:lol: It was indeed funny to see her and my girls' faces after they tried different drinks! My wife had to go over to the counter to get a regular coke drink to get over the taste of the other samples!

I thought some of them were pretty good!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I actually tried Beverly and didnt think it was as bad as everyone says it was. Its flavor reminds me of bubble gum after its been chewed till the flavor is gone....or that is the aftertaste it left. I have definately had stuff that was worse than Beverly.

bayoutinkbelle

Yeah, Mezzo Mix!! :sohappy:

And I am so springing Beverly on my unsuspecting friend next week. I have a plan and hope to have the moment on video. :lol:

Thanks for the pics!

AlishaMisha

YAY!!! VEGITABETA IS STILL THERE!!!!!Now I got a question...my friend went to Japan as a forgeign excchange student for a year and I wanted him to bring me back some...He said he never herd of it so I searched it online to see if I could order it straight from the company. I found everything from Japan but Vegitabeta...Anyone know where I could get it?Thank you!~Leash

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom