New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

I'm looking to buy tix for August - seats available are attached. I've never been to the theater before. Trying to stick to the blue seats (at most) as it's for 3 kids and 2 adults and the cost adds up quickly. Blue would be $566 and pink jumps up to $694. I know the show hasn't opened yet so it's tough to say, but I'd assume more centered would be better than closer and to the side?

Attachments

• Cirque.png
    Cirque.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 129

halltd

I'm looking to buy tix for August - seats available are attached. I've never been to the theater before. Trying to stick to the blue seats (at most) as it's for 3 kids and 2 adults and the cost adds up quickly. Blue would be $566 and pink jumps up to $694. I know the show hasn't opened yet so it's tough to say, but I'd assume more centered would be better than closer and to the side?
You can’t go wrong with any seat in the middle three sections in the back. Central is better, but all seats in the three middle sections are amazing. I prefer the first three-four rows behind the cross aisle, but even the last row is good.

RSoxNo1

Out of curiosity, is the new Cirque show opening the only reason why Disney Springs still has a subforum? Seems like it's a little unnecessary at this point.

I get keeping DHS's sub forum open after M&MRR opens because there is still quite a bit of dialogue.

Next Big Thing

Out of curiosity, is the new Cirque show opening the only reason why Disney Springs still has a subforum? Seems like it's a little unnecessary at this point.

I get keeping DHS's sub forum open after M&MRR opens because there is still quite a bit of dialogue.
There's constant changes at DS though. It's ever evolving and honestly I think there's more constant change here than you will see at DHS for quite awhile.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I know Springs is staying open during the WDW shut-down but will this affect the show's soft opening on 3/21? Now I'm really REALLY glad I'm postponing seeing this show until I move to FL in the next 4-6 weeks (hopefully)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I know Springs is staying open during the WDW shut-down but will this affect the show's soft opening on 3/21? Now I'm really REALLY glad I'm postponing seeing this show until I move to FL in the next 4-6 weeks (hopefully)

I asked Cirque on Twitter about the 3/20 opening and they said, as of yesterday, it was still on. However, with the new CDC recommendations and Cirque shutting down all of their other shows, I doubt this will happen.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I asked Cirque on Twitter about the 3/20 opening and they said, as of yesterday, it was still on. However, with the new CDC recommendations and Cirque shutting down all of their other shows, I doubt this will happen.

According to this article Disney has officially postponed the preview, no new date has been set.

halltd

According to this article Disney has officially postponed the preview, no new date has been set.

Did Cirque or Disney actually officially announce it, though? I couldn’t find anything. I’m sure they cancelled it, but where are these websites getting this info from?

the.dreamfinder

Cirque laid off 95% of its employees worldwide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom