NEW Cinderella's Royal Table

Alztybrn

Original Poster
Has anybody eaten here under the new format yet? If so, can you provide a reveiw? More specifically, what characters are at each of the meals. We are trying to decide which meal we eat there, and character selection will play a major role.
Thanks so much

Mecha Figment

The only difference now is that the Princess do not appear at the dinner. the kids will get either a wand or a crown. and there isa magical moment with the fairy godmother.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We had breakfast there on 5 Feb. My review is in my trip report:

"The Breakfast was really good, it's AYCE with two set choices: Either "healthy" or "traditional". Healthy was yoghurt and granola cereal. Traditional was Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Potato au Gratin, Bacon and Sausage. There was a fresh fruit bowl and a basket of pastries as well. We both ordered traditional :slurp: I couldn't eat it all and they thought I didn't like it. I'm a big man, 6'3" and 250-ish pounds, but I don't eat that much food. Despite DS10 being an "Adult" by Disney standards, they gave him a sword and a flashing "Wishes" pin. Fairy Godmother, Belle, Aurora and Snow White did the rounds. Cinderella was in the lobby for photos. The photo set [included with the meal] is one 6x8 of the Castle, one 6x8 and 4 4x6 of the pic with Cinderella in a cardboard Cinderella frame. Very nice package all around. We had eaten all we could and taken pics with all the characters, so we headed out. On the way, our server asked why we weren't staying for "the show". DS wasn't interested and was tired of sitting."

Girls got a flashing wand instead of the sword.

shmmrname

We ate there for lunch last month and the characters were: Belle, Snow White, Cinderella (in the waiting room), the Fairy Godmother, and Princess Aurora.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mecha Figment said:
The only difference now is that the Princess do not appear at the dinner. the kids will get either a wand or a crown. and there isa magical moment with the fairy godmother.

Huh? No princesses at dinner? who's there then?

Sunny04

We have done breakfast and dinner since the changes. I loved both. Breakfast includes a wishing star and wand for the girls, boys get swords. When you get there, there are baskets of pastries and bowls of fruit. Then you choose hot or cold meals. Hot comes with sausage, potatoes, eggs, etc. Cold is a great big bowl of yogurt, granola and fruit. Both are excellent. The princesses come around. Dinner includes a lithograph, no princesses. Fairy godmother and the mice come out and do a "wishing ceremony". You have a choose of foods from a menu and you choose an appetizer, entree and dessert. We had the BLT salad for appetizer which was EXCELLENT. I had the tortellini which was yummy, DH had the pork. He liked it, but wasn't thrilled with the gravy on it. Still good. Dessert was chocolate cake for DH and blueberry buckle crumb cake for me. My dessert was worth the $40 price all by itself. Man was it good!!! All meals offer the free photos with Cinderella that come in a nice little folder for you. If you want any more detail, just let me know. But I ate dinner at the castle before and after the changes, and I enjoyed my meal after the changes so much more. Hands down, my favorite meal at WDW so far.

Sunny04

I think so, but I can't remember. I was the one with the cold one, so I don't fully remember the hot....I'll ask DH.

sweetpee_1993

Our one and *only* experiences at CRT was breakfast in February. When waiting to meet Cindy we were hearded into a huge line and packed in like sardines. Cindy was very gracious, tho. The waitress we had didn't spend too much time around us. It was the DH, our two sons (ages 9 & 10) at the time, and me. One would think with our group it would be obvious who the princess is and why we were there. I didn't even get a wand. :cry: The boys were given the swords but neither really cared for them. We received no wishing star and knew nothing about them until they did the little ceremony thing. :lookaroun The food was good, just not hot. I really liked the cream cheese filled french toast but couldn't get our waitress to bring me more of it. I left hungry because I'm not big on all the other stuff they brought us to eat. The DH and I had fun watching all the other little girls dressed as princesses and getting all excited about the characters. Fairy Godmother was the most fun for our boys. We got some great pics. We had Snow White, Belle (in her blue dress & apron), Jasmine, and Fairy Godmother.

As I stated in a different thread, the thing that killed all the magic for us was when we were sitting quietly gazing out the window at Fantasyland enjoying the ambiance (I had never been inside the castle before and dreamed of it my whole life) when out of nowhere a CM wearing a t-shirt who had a big box propped up on his shoulder went strolling past the window outside. I just looked over at the DH who must have been thinking the same thing and said, "Well, that just killed it, huh?"

I'm glad I did CRT once but I can't say I'd ever do it again. For the money it was not worth it but then I don't have little princesses in my family, either.

The best thing I got from the whole experience was a lesson. Make ADRs at character meals inside the parks *before* the park is scheduled to open. That way you get to walk inside the park without the crowds there. It makes for some incredible photo ops. Walking up Main St. virtually alone was the most magical experience! It was so electrifying! Then, when we walked out of our breakfast it was right at park opening time. We hit all the Fantasyland attractions with absolutely no wait. We walked right on the rides. Most of those rides we had never been on because of how packed FL usually is and how long the waits are. We generally just walk right thru. It was pure magic being there that morning but NOT because of the CRT experience.

Hope that helps. :cool:

ThinkTink721

We had breakfast there on 5 Feb. My review is in my trip report:

"The Breakfast was really good, it's AYCE with two set choices: Either "healthy" or "traditional". Healthy was yoghurt and granola cereal. Traditional was Scrambled eggs, French Toast, Potato au Gratin, Bacon and Sausage. There was a fresh fruit bowl and a basket of pastries as well. We both ordered traditional :slurp: I couldn't eat it all and they thought I didn't like it. I'm a big man, 6'3" and 250-ish pounds, but I don't eat that much food. Despite DS10 being an "Adult" by Disney standards, they gave him a sword and a flashing "Wishes" pin. Fairy Godmother, Belle, Aurora and Snow White did the rounds. Cinderella was in the lobby for photos. The photo set [included with the meal] is one 6x8 of the Castle, one 6x8 and 4 4x6 of the pic with Cinderella in a cardboard Cinderella frame. Very nice package all around. We had eaten all we could and taken pics with all the characters, so we headed out. On the way, our server asked why we weren't staying for "the show". DS wasn't interested and was tired of sitting."

Girls got a flashing wand instead of the sword.
Thanks for the review - I am taking my DD to CRT :king: for b'fast for the 1st time in Sept. & after I had made the ADR, I heard that the food was not good.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom