New chipmunk??

mrneon606

Original Poster
I was at MGM studios over the weekend and there was this girl chipmunk with chip and dale. Anyone have any idea who she is and is this a new character ?

yeti

isn't clarice the girl chipmunk chip and dale argue over caus they both have a crush on her?

I believe she has only been making appearances for a couple of weeks now on and off. And I think it all started at AK, but I could be wrong on that part.:wave:

mrneon606

Original Poster
Yep thats her.. Is she going to be a permanent character now? Must have been a rare character weekend cause I also saw Jiminy Cricket over at Epcot.

Jerm

Her and Marie are HUGE in TDL!!! I didn't even know she was coming over here that is exciting. I will have to keep a eye out for her in Sept. She was not in RR she only appered in the one short (but I am sure that has cahnged with House of Mouse) as named above.

J

pluto77

That's so awesome Clarice is there, she's there when I go next either this fall or next summer (so far away :cry: ). What's funny is for how popular she is, she's only ever been in that one cartoon "Two Chips 'n' a Miss"

nibblesandbits

Jerm said:
Her and Marie are HUGE in TDL!!! I didn't even know she was coming over here that is exciting. I will have to keep a eye out for her in Sept. She was not in RR she only appered in the one short (but I am sure that has cahnged with House of Mouse) as named above.

J
wait...now who's Marie???

shoppingnut

warlord said:
For some reason the Japanese freak over the chipmunks. The merchandise is everywhere.

They love cats too, just look how popular Hello Kitty is in JP, so I can understand perfectly why Marie is so popular. I wish they would bring her here to WDW with some merchandise. I love cats too and I am so tired of seeing dogs everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom