New Characters in the parks?

Piebald

Original Poster
What's all this I hear about DW,Huey,Duey,Louie and Thumper returning to the park? Are these just rumors or what? Anyone seen any characters out that stood out from the crowd lately? hmmm....

TheDisneyGirl02

My friend who works in entertainment down at WDW told me that Thumper was indeed out doing sets recently at Town Square. I was so excited! I hope to get to see Thumper! Huey, Dewy and Louie, (sorry if spelled their names wrong...it's early) I'm not too sure about. But it would be great though if they would be out!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

WDWRLD

The more characters the better, I just hope that they dont start taking some away that come out now, We did see Jimminy Cricket out in EPCOT a couple of weeks ago and I cant remember the last time we say him.

TheDisneyGirl02

Brian Skinner said:
The more characters the better, I just hope that they dont start taking some away that come out now, We did see Jimminy Cricket out in EPCOT a couple of weeks ago and I cant remember the last time we say him.
I have only ever seen Jimney twice in the parks. Both times it was Earth Day! Love seeing rare characters!

TheDisneyGirl02

Atta83

Yes they are running a series of test to bring out different characters out into the park so you dont see the same ones over and over again .

loading890

Cool idea..........I like the randomness. I wonder if they wiill bring back Flower to compliment Thumper. I know Flower used to be a character in the parks.

Cynderella

I have a picture from about 9 or 10 years ago of me and my brother w/ Robin Hood. I dont think Ive seen him since which is a shame cause that is one of my favorite movies.

JBSLJames

I think I've seen some pics lately of a new CHARACTER. . .

He's been seen with MAD et al at a recent meet. He is part man, part bird - I will call him Birdman.

It has been reported that he has been seen in quite a few parks. I will try and keep you abreast of the situation as I receive information and will try and get a picture of this elusive 'Bird' during my November visit.

TheDisneyGirl02

Atta83 said:
Yes they are running a series of test to bring out different characters out into the park so you dont see the same ones over and over again .
Finally some different characters! Don't get me wrong, I love the regular characters, but it's great to see some new ones!

TheDisneyGirl02

drew81

I met Darkwing Duck out in front of the train station. If you like seeing new characters and you want to continue to see them, email Disney and let them know. It can only help.

Atta83

Cynderella said:
I have a picture from about 9 or 10 years ago of me and my brother w/ Robin Hood. I dont think Ive seen him since which is a shame cause that is one of my favorite movies.

Robin Hood is still out in the parks in the Magic Kingdom. Hes out in town square with some other characters from the movie.

Pirate Pixie

I would love to see Thumper or Flower. My daughter's favorites are Jack Skellington and Sally. They would be fun to see also for some of the teenagers. And those adults who still refuse to grow up! The more characters the better.

Nicole

Atta83 said:

Hooray! It does dim the magic a little bit when you see, say, Chip and Dale for the fourteenth time. I know I was excited to see Friar Tuck when I was there last month (though my mean husband didn't let me get any autographs or character pictures - thought we should save that for when we go with our 4 year old. The nerve!)

DivineMadness7

welcome to the boards, disneyfan0505!

You know who I'd like to see as a new meet-and-greet character...

Gonzo.... :lookaroun

Ok, so I KNOW it's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream, right? :hammer:

They have Kermit and Piggy....so why can't the little blue man get some love?

brich

I saw Owl from Winnie the Pooh the day the Winnie The Pooh ride opened...havnt seen him since..

I think he's serving time for misbehaving at a party at Tigger's place...
Welcome DisneyFan0505

I love seeing the odd characters just because of all the people meandering around grumbling, "Who's this? Who's this?" They still get the photo and the autograph but walk away scratching their heads. As long as I get my fill of the main characters, I'm happy... :sohappy:

Mission: SPACE

tigsmom said:
Kim Possible & Lizzie McGuire will be in the parks next year. (don't know how true it is, but you heard it here. :lol: )

If this is true, I hope we're talking about the live Lizzie as well as the cartoon Lizzie... I'd like to get to know Hilary Duff or any other Lizzie look-alikes :lookaroun:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom