New Characters in the parks?

Atta83

As of right now these are all the characters I know that are going to be out. Some might be getting face lifts and prepearing to look their best to come out in the park within the near future.

Atta83 said:
Some might be getting face lifts and prepearing to look their best to come out in the park within the near future.

Who's getting facelifts?

I've heard about the Brer Fox, Maid Marian and Country Bear facelifts though--they deserve them.

While I agree that some characters should get facelifts before starting to do meets again (like Jaq and Gus-Gus), there are some characters that, in my opinion, don't need facelifts (like Roger Rabbit and the majority of the Disney Afternoon characters).

Atta83

disneyphilip said:
Who's getting facelifts?

I've heard about the Brer Fox, Maid Marian and Country Bear facelifts though--they deserve them.

).

I was just saying. I am not quoting anything. It might be poosible, not a def.

Atta83

All i have to say is right now if you go to the parks you will see who has been out lately. Other chatacters are more likly to appear later on this year.

drew81

I coming for the Halloween party on Oct. 8th. I will be looking for lots of new characters. I am dressing up as a Disney Research guy for the party.

GoofyFan1

aimster said:
I'd personally love to meet Cruella and trade remarks with her. That would be quite amusing as I have as sharp a tongue as she can. :drevil:

In MK she signed an autograph for my youngest daughter and told her "Now go away." I also saw the Wicked Queen. She stared down this guy eating ice cream, I thought he was going to cry. I love it when the characters can stay true to the character. Good Luck.

I've asked this before, but got no reply. I as looking at MNSSHP pictures online and saw a picture of Goliath from Gargoyles. Is there a chance he may appear? My daughters would love to see him.

drew81

Well a Wookie might be a little hard to pull off. However, I might come as pink bunny. The Disney Research guy is still at the top of my list. It will be a surprise for you Dave.

I also talked to a friend of mine who said that Mickey, Goofy, and Donald are back in France at Epcot. They are dressed in their 3 musketeers outfits. Hopefully someone can get back there and get some pictures.

Goliath was at the Halloween party last year. He was directly behind the castle.

drew81

I would never get you in trouble. I think the both idea's have been scratched. I'm not going to dress up. If I decided to come as the pink bunny the Queen of Hearts would never let me hear the end of it.

Atta83

Drew, I think you should dress in all brown and have chip on a shirt to say you are chip LOL I think that would be cute....:)

drew81

Well maybe I could dress up like Richard Simmons. Then all the guests could line up in rows on Main St. and we could do "Sweatin to the Disney Halloween music."

I do like the chip idea. I've got some time to figure it out.

Jason21783

This has bugged me since I returned from my trip in June.

Does anybody know if there is a person inside the Nemo suit, or is it remote controled?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom