New Canada Ride

KaliSplash

What a tangled thread.

If someone is right that they are shooting a new Canadian movie, then I say go with that and paint the Soarin' building to preserve the backdrop.

Put the rapid ride in a country that doesn't have a real attraction, Germany would probably be the best. But I'd take Morocco, Japan or the U.K.

And while Kali is very wet, I'm all in favor of water rides, be it Kali or Splash Mountain, or Pirates of the Caribbean or the Maelstrom or the River of Time or It's a Small World!

tomm4004

If we want an attraction Canadian in nature and where people get wet, it's simple. Dress two guys up as Bob and Doug McKenzie, the hosers, and have them spray guests with a garden hose as they walk by. It's cheap too.

AndyP

Originally posted by tomm4004
If we want an attraction Canadian in nature and where people get wet, it's simple. Dress two guys up as Bob and Doug McKenzie, the hosers, and have them spray guests with a garden hose as they walk by. It's cheap too.

I love it! But maybe a little too cheap for Disney, maybe you could sell the idea to a SixFlags park! :lol:

Shaman

See we wouldn't have a conflict with histories, or need for more than one pavilion, if the US would have been successful against the British when the Americans attempted to take over Canada and make it part of the US....in fact we wouldn't have any problems if US were still part of the British Empire....:lookaroun(j/k)

I am far from a bit familiar with Canadian History...but I must say that I am very familiar with American History a firm knowledge on general World History and even know a bit about Early British History....heck I even took a class on African History...so not ALL Americans are ignorant elitist....(excuse the sarcasm)....:p

Oh and judging Histories....Euroasian/African Countries have a richer history (seeing as they've had the most action, since well, people have been living in that section of the world longer)....then again History is biased so who's keeping count....(again more sarcasm)....

But about this rumor...we know nothing about the specifics...when I see..."raft ride" and coaster track in the same sentence I don't see an exact clone of DCA's rapids ride....lets wait and see what type of ride we're talkin about here before we start bashing it....

As for a Brother Bear theme, I doubt that WDI would make an entire ride based on characters from the movie....in fact I wouldn't doubt we'll see vistas from the beautiful Canadian landscape, get some insight on its History and yes see some BB characters....WHY NOT??? Why take history so seriously??

Anyways...just my worthless opinion...take from it what you will...just know it was not intended to offend anyone...

:wave:

Becky

To all of my wonderful friends up North:) a solution to having the Canadian pavillion represent Canada. Use the Golden Rule:D E.G. Gold Rules:cool:

Choose how you want Canada to be represented, offer the "Gold" and if Disney doesn't like your plans withdrawl the "Gold".:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom