New Autumn Menu Changes at Artist Point

RLMickey

Original Poster
Hey for all the Wilderness Lodge/Artist Point fans just wanted to let you know there are 2, at least for now, menu changes to reflect the fall season.

1. The signature cedar plank salmon is now served with a Pork Belly, Pear, and Root Vegetable Hash along with a Pear Ginger Glaze.

2. The Chicken is now served over a Quince and Root Vegetable Mash, Green Beans, and a Port Wine Anise Reduction.

Try them out! I love this restaurant and think it is still one of the lesser known, and under-appreciated Signature Restaurants at WDW. :)

Craig & Lisa

We used to go when it was a character breakfast when our sons were young, but then they dropped it so we had to find another place to go. Olivia's Cafe was the same way at OKW, and then they did the same thing there too.

sbkline

Just as long as they still serve the Buffalo when we go in April. I've been dying to try that and if they take it off the menu by the time we go, I'm gonna be knockin' some heads around. :lol:

ead79

Thanks for the info! I agree with you that Artist Point is a bit of a hidden treasure. For some reason, it doesn't seem to get as much attention as some of the other signature restaurants, but every meal we have had there has been outstanding.

RLMickey

Original Poster
Thanks

The buffalo will still be there don't worry, it is a big seller and not going anywhere. It will probably have a new set instead of the sweet potato gratin that it comes on now. We are also adding Tuna to the menu very shortly.

If you haven't already guessed I work there :p So I am partial to it but we are really getting a lot of praise lately and getting more recognition, so hopefully it will start to become a little more well known.

The Salmon dish is my recipe hence why I am promoting it :p I want it to sell good and so far it has received great guest reviews!

alanindy

Artists Point is an awesome dining choice. Very sophisticated yet it still feels relaxed and comfortable. The menu seems adventuresome, but not over the top crazy. I had tried to get the recipe for the lemon taragon broth that accompanied the fruit sorbet dessert, but I never receive the promised email from the staff there :-(

KnK

The buffalo will still be there don't worry, it is a big seller and not going anywhere. It will probably have a new set instead of the sweet potato gratin that it comes on now. We are also adding Tuna to the menu very shortly.

If you haven't already guessed I work there :p So I am partial to it but we are really getting a lot of praise lately and getting more recognition, so hopefully it will start to become a little more well known.

The Salmon dish is my recipe hence why I am promoting it :p I want it to sell good and so far it has received great guest reviews!

We ate there this past September and the Chef came and spoke with us several times during out meal! A great guy from Chicago. We also completment him for the great food in the Old Faithful Club. Thanks for this great update.....sorry we won't be around until next September and will miss these great additions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom