New attractions for Animal Kingdom please!!!!!!

disneysroyal411

Original Poster
I thought that a cool idea for AK would be to put a Tree of Life Lookout tower that looked out over the whole park that would be cool. Or put one on top of EE.

plutoismyhero

ON the redoing star tours thread we were just talking about DAK and mystery island it looks quite good idk what else AK would get except for another themed land possibly Australia or South America(rainforest)

JustInTime

There was just a ver healthy talk about this in the Magic Kingdom thread. There are plans. Thats really all we know as of now.

Lee

Adventurer
Mysterious Island, in it's Tokyo form, is highly unlikely at this point.
Yes it was a blue sky concept. Yes, art and models were made.
But no....now it is far more likely that AK will get one or more of the rides inside than the actual volcano at some point in the future. Not really soon unless the economy makes a dramatic u-turn.

SirGoofy

But no....now it is far more likely that AK will get one or more of the rides inside than the actual volcano at some point in the future. Not really soon unless the economy makes a dramatic u-turn.

Wonderful. I'm so happy.

What the heck would the ride building look like?

SinginSarah

Didn't they have an idea for a place called Beastly Kingdom in the original plan but got scrapped and replaced by Camp MM? I remember reading something about a ride with a dragon. Since the DAK logo has a giant DRAGON in it, how about they put the Beastly Kingdom plan back on track? THAT is what I want to see.

SirGoofy

Didn't they have an idea for a place called Beastly Kingdom in the original plan but got scrapped and replaced by Camp MM? I remember reading something about a ride with a dragon. Since the DAK logo has a giant DRAGON in it, how about they put the Beastly Kingdom plan back on track? THAT is what I want to see.

Yea, I'm with you. Unfortunately BK is dead as a doornail. :brick:

TP2000

Why not? It's simple, a large volcano with two high tech rides in it that we might get.

Call me a heretic, but I thought the 20K Leagues ride at Tokyo DisneySea fell a little flat. The ride system was impressive and the queue was fantastic, but the "wet for dry" effects out the portholes weren't quite as succesful as the real porthole view in real water you get on Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarine ride.

WARNING - 20K PLOT SPOILERS!

And the plotline was a bit odd and rather bland yet utterly predictable, and I don't think it would be a big hit with Americans since it's not a thrill ride and it has absolutely no Disney or Pixar characters. The little alien guys were just very odd, and their helping hand at the end became even weirder.

The Journey To The Center Of The Earth ride, on the other hand, was fabulous and a total home run. That one would be a huge hit here, even without a Disney character tie in. But the 20K ride wasn't as succesful in my opinion.

SirGoofy

And the plotline was a bit odd and rather bland yet utterly predictable, and I don't think it would be a big hit with Americans since it's not a thrill ride and it has absolutely no Disney or Pixar characters. The little alien guys were just very odd, and their helping hand at the end became even weirder.

The Journey To The Center Of The Earth ride, on the other hand, was fabulous and a total home run. That one would be a huge hit here, even without a Disney character tie in. But the 20K ride wasn't as succesful in my opinion.

I have to agree about 20K from TDS. It just seems really odd. It reminds me a lot of the new Indiana Jones movie. All of a sudden there are aliens.:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Uh-oh past tense. Was that a hint? are they no longer considering it?
It's frozen.

Is it probable? Perhaps. Improbable, no. [/TimeKeeper]
:lookaroun:lol:

I could see it happening in a decade if Management were redressed. Then again, I have high expectations.:shrug::lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I'll admit, since the lure to E:E (not the average guest, but me) has taken a 180, mainly since all the effects and yeti are non existent, I would say yes, a new attraction on the horizon would be nice.

But then again, I would rather them fix what they have then put money into something new and let it go stagnant like E:E

Like i said in the E:E watch thread, I just would like to know and understand how much money it takes to fix waterfalls and steam? Now, the yeti himself, yes, that is some coin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom