New atraction for Epcot!

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
How about a Soarin' Over the World? See the world in about 10 to 15 minutes?

Thats the best idea I've ever heard from your mouth moose! That would be perfect....they could put it in place of that odysey center place.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Originally posted by DisJosh

Thats the best idea I've ever heard from your mouth moose! That would be perfect....they could put it in place of that odysey center place.

Sometimes I do blurt out something useful. :D

They can still put it in a different area in World Showcase because they still have plenty of room back there.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Several things may be in the works for Epcot by 2006.

Wonders of Life may get a Toy Story retheming to it when Disney finds a new sponsor.

Living Seas will be rehabed when Disney finds a new sponsor

Mission: Space opens in 2003

A Weather Pavilion is planned for the area between The Land and The Living Seas (Rumor)

Spain may be the new World Showcase pavilion

And so and so fourth....

The toy story rumor has bneen out for over 2 months now. So we will have to wait and see on that one.

Kevin

Yeah but World Showcase needs something like that. There isn't much there besides the annoying Mexican Boat Ride, The Maelstrom, and a couple of theater shows based on attractions.

Moose - WS is a fantastic environment full of magic. World Showcase needs nothing other than more of what is already there!

I've riden Soarin and it is a very good ride but more of a relaxing visual presentation with a really great sense of flying. I sure hope WDW gets one of these soon since I rarely make it to California and really like this attraction. Making it 3-D could give it fresh life and 'better it'.

I like the Italy idea mentioned earlier the best. It would be a great country to fly over and although it does require a huge building, I'm sure it could be put out back behind the Italy pavilion if they either moved the backstage road or had the road go under or over the building.

My vote still goes for Soarin Over Japan, it is a shame that it fell through. The back of World Showcase needs a big draw and it would have certainly been a little more original.

bcampione

I really think Sorain' is going there...maybe with a different theme than just California...who knows! If it was a rollercoaster, that'd be neat too!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom