New Anna/Elsa standby procedure?

DonaldDoleWhip

The article also says this system will be tested with Soarin' and another attraction, which sounds like good news if it's successful.

Perhaps eventually they'll find a way to handle it with MyDisneyExperience instead of paper handouts - that would be a nice use of the new system.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
The article also says this system will be tested with Soarin' and another attraction, which sounds like good news if it's successful.

Perhaps eventually they'll find a way to handle it with MyDisneyExperience instead of paper handouts - that would be a nice use of the new system.
A loooonggggg time ago at Six Flags over Texas we purchased their "fast pass" system. From what I remember you would check into all the rides you wanted then it would buzz you when you time was up. I was actually kind of impressed.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I can say that, when I was at WDW in June, they used a system much like this for the Jack Sparrow attraction at HS. I haven't personally heard the information in this article before, but the fact that they've done this with other attractions makes me think it's certainly possible.
I don't think I'd waste a FP any more if it works well. On my next trip I won't have to use any FP for princesses anyways! I can go back to the "good stuff" since the kiddo will be with my parents ;-)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Umm, similar to what Uni did when HP first opened and the attraction reached capacity. They would hand out a ticket with a return time on it, typically several hours later. We got there at 2PM and had a return time of 6PM.

Might work if Disney CAN guarantee a 30 minute wait.

tdpolo26

so let me get this straight we are going from a fast pass plus system ....... and adding paper fast passes again.... any one else smell the crazy in this plan lol....and no one can line up ... so people will now lineup for paper fast passes.
Here is a fresh idea why not fill more meet and greets with anna and elsa... put them in a utilidor if you have to.... put them back in Norway..... shove them in front of expedition Everest.. and underneath the big hat in Hollywood studios....you easily could put more then one room of anna and elsa in the magic kingdom...

cw1982

Yeah, it was ok but a very big waste of space.

I thought so too. It was cute enough, but I wouldn't have spent much time waiting for it if we had been made to stand in a long line. And it's definitely one of those "one and done" kind of deals. I will definitely be just fine with not ever doing that one again lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom