New Anna/Elsa standby procedure?

natatomic

Actually yes it is a friend of my cousin got in a lot of trouble and written up for questioning paper fastpasses that were not even on the same type of paper after the guest complained, he was told not to question them just take them. I personally watched a family in front of us go on peter pan with fastpasses that were over a year old, I just kn ew they would get busted, nope, they walked right on, and these new card things are gonna be way too easy to just coppy and print. I would never do it but there are always those that will. I'm glad you did not get in trouble for doing the right thing though.
I will say it probably depends on the management team. Most I had ever had allowed us to collect them. But one team I had bent over backwards for the worst of guests. Like the time the cm next to me measured a little kid who wasn't tall enough, he punched the her in the stomach, the dad said, "you deserved that," we got a cordinator out to talk to the family, but he didn't even meausure the child and backdoored the whole family.

dadddio

I would think this is their new method now since they have been using it for the jack sparrow thing and the frozen show for a while now, of course the jack sparrow thing is just bad copies on paper.
The Frozen thing is just temporary so they might have decided not to bother folding it in. Honestly, I don't know Jack about Sparrow.

cw1982

The Frozen thing is just temporary so they might have decided not to bother folding it in. Honestly, I don't know Jack about Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow has been using the paper passes since at least the first week of June. That's what they did when I was there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom