New aerial view of the Fantasyland expansion construction site (august 14)

juan

Do you happen to know if it'll be A or B?

The only plans are:
-the original plans announced at D23 and leaked blueprints
-the updated and changed plans TBA

in regards to dumbo, it is moving according to the original plans
Plans A & B as you guys are referring are just different interpretations of the artwork and not the real thing (follow the blueprints)

Lee

Adventurer
Plans A & B as you guys are referring are just different interpretations of the artwork and not the real thing (follow the blueprints)
That's what I've eve saying for months!:lol:

Trouble is...I happen to posses two conflicting sets of plans for Dumbo...Dumbo north and Dumbo south.:shrug:

DisneyParksFan1

Thanks Juan. You don't happen to know when they will announce these new plans do you?

Lee, what do you mean? You have a plan showing two Dumbo spinners but one to the north the other south?

muteki

The artwork released at D23 had Dumbo in the south by the speedway. The blueprints leaked prior to D23 had Dumbo in the north, east of where TLM would be and where Toontown is now.

Lee

Adventurer
The artwork released at D23 had Dumbo in the south by the speedway. The blueprints leaked prior to D23 had Dumbo in the north, east of where TLM would be and where Toontown is now.

Yep.
I have plans that show Dumbo in the art/model position dated last Oct.

EpcotServo

MAN Little Mermaid is SMALL. It would drown in 20K.

And can we stop calling it an expansion since technically it's just taking the plot of land that used to belong to only ONE attraction?
:lol:

Shaman

Mermaid does look smallish in that photo. Should be interesting to see what they do with the space.

No, I have heard some things, but I won't post until I can confirm it toy satisfaction.

Freudian slip? :eek:
It can't be Toy Story...no. :dazzle:

juan

Mermaid does look smallish in that photo. Should be interesting to see what they do with the space.

Freudian slip? :eek:
It can't be Toy Story...no. :dazzle:

its not toy story :wave:

LM is still a decent sized attraction. The models at Blue Sky Cellar at DCA really show the setup real well.

aladdin2007

Yikes mermaid looks like one tiny building lay out. I was thinking maybe its just cause of the height of the picture, but I cant even see where its going to be the size of Pooh.
Will it be two levels? Just wondering because I know the ride layout and description shows that the vehicles descend downward under the sea as they start out.

juan

Yikes mermaid looks like one tiny building lay out. I was thinking maybe its just cause of the height of the picture, but I cant even see where its going to be the size of Pooh.
Will it be two levels? Just wondering because I know the ride layout and description shows that the vehicles descend downward under the sea as they start out.

the LM building is really big and will be huge with the castle and water gardens around it and so will the BatB restaurant, trust me

the whole expansion is enormous

aladdin2007

the LM building is really big and will be huge with the castle and water gardens around it and so will the BatB restaurant, trust me

the whole expansion is enormous

Its going to be beautiful Im sure, especially Mermaid compared to California's exterior.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom