Never Been There

75disney

I will never ride Kali River Rapids because I can't stand being wet in normal clothes and having to walk around wet.

Fantasmic at Studios... No reason; we just never went. I have seen it at Disneyland though.

DABIGCHEEZ

I don't think there are many that I haven't been in/on over the years... I have been going since the mid-70's(every couple years) and every year since '98.

MK: never stepped foot in MILF... wife always took the kids when they were younger(i'd go on Space Mtn.)
Epcot: Frozen in Norway and some of the entertainment in the various countries(Acrobats, bands, etc). Seen Voices of Liberty and all Circle visions many times. Did go in Mission Space once, but never rode it as it was too claustrophobic for me.
DHS: Launch Bay
AK: Pandora but that will change this year.

One attraction I never made it in to way back when was Mickey Mouse Revue before it closed.

KraftServices

Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain
Hall of Presidents...? If I've been in it, it was when H.W. Bush was still president.

Rock-n-Rollercoaster

Like every ride at Animal Kingdom that isn't dinosaur-themed

Soarin around the World, Test Track 2 (I was in line for it but it had to close because of rain), Frozen ride, the shows at Canada, France, and the U.S. pavilion.

And a lot of the shows throughout the parks. There's also stuff like Dumbo that I have been on but not in over a decade.

mergatroid

In over 40 years I've never done Dumbo, Goofy's Barnstormer, Cinderella's Carousel or The Magic Carpets of Alladin in the Magic Kingdom.

Never seen Disney Junior Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios.

Never seen Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot.

Not done Avatar Flight of Passage, Na'vi River Journey or Kali River Rapids at the Animal Kingdom.

GVentola

I may never go on Tower of Terror. I've gotten to like coasters okay in the last few years after years of avoiding them. I find the drops don't make my stomach flip, but I'm afraid a straight down drop like on ToT may do so.

I haven't caught every single atmosphere or musical or acrobatic act, but some of them come and go so fast they're gone by the time I go there.

To those of you who haven't ridden Astro Orbiter yet: It looks like it's just an innocent variation on the Dumbo ride, but up on a roof. No. This ride is a thrill ride. The two times I've been on it, I was scared to death I was going to be flung out of the vehicle into open air. Any coaster I've been on is not even half as scary as Astro Orbiter.

rufio

I haven't been on anything at Chester and Hester's, Astro Orbiter, Country Bears, or Barnstormer. I've also never seen the shows in China, France, or Canada.

rufio

I will never ride Kali River Rapids because I can't stand being wet in normal clothes and having to walk around wet.

Fantasmic at Studios... No reason; we just never went. I have seen it at Disneyland though.

Ponchos are your friend.

becca_

MK: Country Bears, Tiki Room, Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire (probably won't ever see this... just don't want to), Enchanted Tales with Belle (again prob won't ever do this), Riverboat - I may have done this but don't remember, TSI
Epcot: Most of the shows/movies/etc. in the countries, usually get rushed through them by my family, Pixar short film festival
AK: Wilderness Explorers, Flights of Wonder, Drum show in Pandora
HS: Launch Bay, Beauty & the Beast show, Disney Jr shows, Frozen sing-a-long, Jedi training, Pixar music show

World_Showcase_Lover007

I've never seen any of the Circle Vision 360 shows at Epcot, nor do I want to! Everyone says they're outdated and boring, so I'll just have to take their word for it.
I've seen the China film, but not Canada. The films are alright, but I don't go anymore because of the fact that you have to stand up for the film. After walking around World Showcase, who wants to standup that long, so Impression de France it is!

gwhb75

With the exception of things that just started in the last few months (I'll see those @ the end of August)

MK: Hall of Presidents,

Epcot: Turtle Talk With Crush
Circle of Life
Films in WS
Pixar short films/Captain EO

Hollywood: I think I've done everything at least once

AK: Can't think of anything here either

Chef Mickey

PeopleMover
giphy.gif

BAChicagoGal

Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, Primeavel Whirl, Stitch, Barnstormer, Expedition Everest, None of the new Pandora stuff because i Haven't been lately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom