Need help with a bet with my husband....

Minnesota disney fan

Original Poster
My husband and I have a bet about Tinkerbell. He says there is no way she is "live". They use something else to slide down the wire that looks real.
I say that she is a real person who slides down the wire.
He says that Disney would not risk a real person 200 feet up in the air (appx height), sliding down a wire.
What is the consensus?
A good meal is the outcome of this! Does he get to pick or do I????
Thanks so much for help with this earth-shattering question:)

AndyS2992

A close up during Wishes

Actually a good amount of the Friends of Tinkerbell are females (Shocker) as the area from were they get release is a bit small for an athletic guy.
For M&Gs yes, they are female, obviously, but the zip line Tink has both male and females at WDW, however at California they are mostly men. Tink flies closer to the ground at Disneyland and is more visible so must wear a mask to better hide the fact.
11931080_1267878399917619_2003105192_n.jpg

Reason being men are bigger and more visible and that they usually have more upperbody strength to hoist themself across the zip line.

Matt_Black

Well, if we go by the Tinkerbell movies, since pixies and fairies are born by children's laughter and not by any biological means, then that suggests they have no gender, and thus can be played by males or females in the parks.

Minnesota disney fan

Original Poster
Yes, theres been photos shown that show the landing area ready with mattresses and pads for safe landings.
Make him really pay and get him to take you to CRT for dinner.

I'm thinking the California Grill, LOL! But we are kind of far away for a night out. No. Mn. to WDW????? But, we will fit it in on our next trip, probably late Feb/early Mar, 2018!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom