Need Girl's Name

MerHearted

Original Poster
Ok, my uncle and his pregnant wife are asking me to help name their baby girl due next month. I need your help. I really don't wanna give them a real common name like Jennifer or Lisa. I would like something a little less used, but also cute and simple... nothing outrageous.

General Grizz

Belle!

Ariel!

Minnie!

Wendy!

Maddy!

Aurora!

Mary!

Annette!

Jane!

Maleficent!

Or, here are some less common names, that aren't too big or shnazzy...Diane, Sharon, Marion, Marcia, Carol, Ren...I don't know! :p

no2apprentice

Some advice that my wife and I found helpful is to try and do the opposite with syllables between the first and last names.

For instance, if the last name has more than two syllables, try to select a one syllable first name. If the last name has two syllables or less, then it's okay to go with a multi syllable first name.

MerHearted

Original Poster
Originally posted by no2apprentice
Some advice that my wife and I found helpful is to try and do the opposite with syllables between the first and last names.

For instance, if the last name has more than two syllables, try to select a one syllable first name. If the last name has two syllables or less, then it's okay to go with a multi syllable first name.

Their last name is one syllable.

RozFan

Lila

Ruby

Leala

Lucy

Britney ;) --I had to sneak this name in.

Gwen

Evelyn

Glory

Rory

Taylor/Tylor

Abby

Grace(y)

Sydney

Roxy

Chole

Pheobe

Julia

Faith

Cera

Zoe(y)

Hermione :lookaroun -- I really do like this name.

Jade

Yellow Shoes

I like names that are not weird, but are not too common. I had 3 boys, (I assure you that there is only 1 "Henry" at the 2500 student high school) so I never got to use my favorite girl name:

Charlotte

There are others with that feel that are getting rather common:
Abigail
Madeline
Emma/Emily
Olivia

Maria

Originally posted by Main Street USA
.....here comes yet another seinfeld reference:

"Seven"

George! :lol: :lol:

Isn´t it amazing how for a show "about nothing", there is a reference for almost everything in life? :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom