Nearly 2/3 of people on this site have never posted

rsoxguy

This is the only forum that I have ever joined, but I lurked for a long time. I don't understand the large number of non-posting members. If there is no reason to post, why join? Anyone can read the threads without being a member. :shrug:

jonnyc

Surely if an extra 34,947 members started posting it would be chaos? I struggle keeping up as it is... :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Surely if an extra 34,947 members started posting it would be chaos? I struggle keeping up as it is... :lookaroun

Kinda like some other board that starts with a "D" ? :lookaroun

Ever try to keep up in the "friends" board here? That's just insane! :wave:

Figment1986

I Joined, lurked... for a while.. posted for a few years, disappeared, came back for a few more years... amazing how my entire time the forums calculates me at # Posts Per Day: 4.69... and some members are 10X that.. lol

EPCOTPluto

Surely if an extra 34,947 members started posting, would it would be chaos? I struggle keeping up as it is...
Not to mention 10x more back & forth tongue-lashings here... :lookaroun

I was hoping this thread would draw out at least one or two of them to say hi.
Nah, reindeer cookies always draw them in!

sugar-cookies-sl-1673189-l1202.jpg

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

I have been posting here since day 1. :lol:

Although, I have to admit, back in the day, it took me a LONG time to get comfortable enough to be with all the cool kids in the chit chat club! :lol: Now, it's almost where I am almost exclusively. :lol:

ritchie56

Well, I'm not a total lurker, but pretty close. I've been coming daily since I joined a long time ago, but I rarely post. My brain isn't apparently wired that way--I'd much rather just read and it makes me nervous to post. Besides, I haven't been to the World since 2005 (was hoping to make it back this year, but isn't looking good), so it's hard for me to have an opinion on much.

Besides, there is so much info posted here, if you just read awhile, you will get all your questions answered without posting anything.

i guess some people just dont have interesting things to contribute so they just read. I find myself reading a lot of posts but i will only comment on one here or there.

GenerationX

I know two lurkers, which fits in with the average, as I have more than made up for them. One of the lurkers posts at another site, but uses our site to get the latest info and advice. The other lurker reads our site for the latest updates on attraction soft openings, as she heads to the World frequently. I'll try to talk them into leaving lurkerdom and into posting prodigiously. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom