NBA finals: It's Disneyland vs. Disneyworld

the-reason14

Hmmm, well Im making my first trip to Disneyland this July. Even though Ive been going to WDW all my life, I refuse to go with space mt. close. But besides all that, Im gonna have to go with Orlando Magic. I dont like the lakers, and Im still mad that they beat the rockets, so Ill go with Orlando and I hope they wipe the floor with them.

scheat

funny, the 2 american Disney's were the first thing I thought when I saw who made the finals--gotta go with the Magic--Lakers don't have enough behind Kobe to get it done.

djpoore94

I have to go with the Magic since they beat the Cavs and at this point I'd go with anyone who beat the Cavs! No way I'd be pulling for the Lakers after they beat Chauncey Billups and the Nuggets!

MasterGracey71

Go Magic!

I've been to all the home playoff games so far, with the exception of Game 5 vs PHI.

Hoping to luck out this Friday on TicketMaster because Upper Bowl tickets on EBay cost more than a WDW AP!

I am rooting for Orlando! I always cheer for the underdog, I was hoping that the finals would be Orlando vs. Nuggets just because all the sportscasters were salivating over the prospect of Kobe vs. LeBron. At least one of the unfavored teams made it.

JiminyandTink

I hope the Magic win, but only because I'm a Laker hater...well really a Kobe hater (sorry Kobe lovers)

If I was a betting man, I'd probably say the Lakers win in 6 though (but then again I picked the Cavs to win it all this year)

dxwwf3

http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/...tle-lit-blue-in-support-of-the-orlando-magic/

Castle looks great. Can't wait to see it Saturday.

Too bad we played the worst game since the end of the regular season tonight. LA is good, but the Magic just played horrible. You could tell this was the first time any of those players had played in The Finals. But luckily is still counts as one loss and a split is all you can ask for with any road team in the Playoffs, but the effort and execution is going to have to be on a different level Sunday night.

Greggy D

Hmmm, well Im making my first trip to Disneyland this July. Even though Ive been going to WDW all my life, I refuse to go with space mt. close. But besides all that, Im gonna have to go with Orlando Magic. I dont like the lakers, and Im still mad that they beat the rockets, so Ill go with Orlando and I hope they wipe the floor with them.

Looks Like I am the only Laker fan on here :(

You'll love Disneyland. It's alot (big time) smaller than DW. IMHO Fantasmic, POTC and Space Mountain at Disneyland are way better than at the World. I've ridden SM at the World twice in the last year and it's sooooo slow and boring (no music) compared to Disneyland. Maybe they are finally revamping it to be at the same pace and excitement of Disneyland.

I just started going to Disneyworld one year ago and this month will be my third trip there in the last 12 months. I have an annual pass for Disneyland and I am there every 4-6 weeks. Love the World...Love The Land. Go Lakers :)

Pete C

The Magic will definitely bounce back. They are not going to shoot 29% from the floor again, I can guarantee you that. So many shots were not falling, it was just amazing. It's not like they didn't get plenty of open looks either. Howard, however, looks like he is in trouble. They have too many big men to give him trouble. When they double and triple team him, our shooters MUST make those shots. If they don't, we are going to lose every game. This team has to shoot well to win, and overcoming any sort of 20 point deficit is impossible against the Lakers, who will score with consistency.

I think in the offseason, the Magic need to get a little more help for Howard down low with offensive rebounding. Sheesh! Can't win a game if they get 3 chances to score with every possession.

dxwwf3

Howard struggled a lot because the shots weren't falling. If Rashard, Turk, and MP can hit shots like they have all playoffs long, the flood gates will open for D12. Bynam and Gasol can't come close to guarding him one on one, but they are getting good defensive help. That's where the shooters come into play.

gspin2k1

In this corner, representing Southern California and Disneyland - THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS.
In this corner, representing the Orlando area and Disneyworld - THE ORLANDO MAGIC.

WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR????

Even though I live in Southern California, I can't stand the Lakers. So I've got to support Disneyworld in these NBA Finals.

Since Ronny Turiaf no longer plays for the Lakers, I don't care about them. I probably haven't liked them since they had Magic Johnson. As for Orlando, I think they are the underdog, so I'll root for them. Although given they just lost a 25 pt game, that's not a good way to start.

~G

Pete C

i'm going for the magic all day!!! (even though i just watched kobe decimate their defence last night :()

It was hard to watch, however Kobe will decimate any defense...there is no defense that can really stop the guy. You can't really game-plan to stop him. He will make his share, some nights more than others. Last night we was on fire. The Magic didn't stop LeBron either, at all, yet we won that series. The Lakers just have a better, and more importantly taller, supporting cast than the Cavs do. The Magic simply need to hit their shots, and then it will open up the game like dxwwf said.

They also need to gel with Nelson again if he is going to see minutes like that. Nelson is awesome, but it could end up being a terrible decision to play him if it ruins the chemistry that got them this far in the playoffs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom