NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Cmdr_Crimson

Why not go & replace this with an actual House of Mouse restaurant? Playing cartoon segments & funny skits on the screen every few moments. Along with plenty of live Character performances on stage & meet n greet dining. Literal perfection 👌🏻
If not there, why not at Hollywood Studios? Heck.. maybe.. just maybe this may give them incentive to put the damn show on Disney Plus for once and to actually acknowledge how great & important to Mickey’s history it was... or heck, maybe they could put and advertise the show on Disney Plus properly. And if it gets good enough reception, greenlight putting the actual restaurant there. ;
It Would have fit nicely at the Studios where Copperfield Magic Underground restaurant would have been..
CimT70jUUAA8omc.jpg

Bocabear

Why not go & replace this with an actual House of Mouse restaurant? Playing cartoon segments & funny skits on the screen every few moments. Along with plenty of live Character performances on stage & meet n greet dining. Literal perfection 👌🏻
If not there, why not at Hollywood Studios? Heck.. maybe.. just maybe this may give them incentive to put the damn show on Disney Plus for once and to actually acknowledge how great & important to Mickey’s history it was... or heck, maybe they could put and advertise the show on Disney Plus properly. And if it gets good enough reception, greenlight putting the actual restaurant there. ;
House Of Mouse is a great idea...so much they could do with it, and it would bring the Disney back to Disney Springs...
I also thought a Cirque Du Soleil themed restaurant and bar experience would work well there...Multiple floors and environments... Something mysterious and whimsical...a sort of prelude to the show next door...

ppete1975

The best thing they could do with that space is turn it into a WWE physical hall of fame. People would actually travel for just that. And florida has a rich pro wrestling history, and with nxt down the street, the fact that wcw used to film at MGM and that the WWE has had a virtual hall of fame for 30 years without having a physical one. They could move in massive props, have tons of photo ops, a real ring, games for like calling a wrestling match, or cutting a promo, have nxt stars pop in for autographs and a real hall of fame. That massive space could be actually a money maker.

Last edited:

Lilofan

The best thing they could do with that space is turn it into a WWE physical hall of fame. People would actually travel for just that. And florida has a rich pro wrestling history, and with nxt down the street, the fact that wcw used to film at universal and that the WWE has had a virtual hall of fame for 30 years without having a physical one. They could move in massive props, have tons of photo ops, a real ring, games for like calling a wrestling match, or cutting a promo, have nxt stars pop in for autographs and a real hall of fame. That massive space could be actually a money maker.
MGM Studios in the 1990s once had pro wrestling matches in the parking lots while fellow guests sat in bleacher seating.

Hawkeye_2018

The best thing they could do with that space is turn it into a WWE physical hall of fame. People would actually travel for just that. And florida has a rich pro wrestling history, and with nxt down the street, the fact that wcw used to film at universal and that the WWE has had a virtual hall of fame for 30 years without having a physical one. They could move in massive props, have tons of photo ops, a real ring, games for like calling a wrestling match, or cutting a promo, have nxt stars pop in for autographs and a real hall of fame. That massive space could be actually a money maker.
yes it would be hugely popular but I don't see that being a "fit" in Dis Springs. Universal would be better I think

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The best thing they could do with that space is turn it into a WWE physical hall of fame.
Or.... OR..... Not. lol

When I think of Disney, I think of WWE. :p

How about something else Disney related in the oh-so-named Disney Springs. It'd be cool to have a branched-off interactive exhibit based on the Cirque story next door. Kinda like the old Animation Academy at MGM but with new technology and whatnot... Make it something like a $35 charge, and then make it half off or included with a Cirque ticket.

Bocabear

Sad...that Magic Underground Restaurant and experience would have generated a ton of business for Disney Springs or Hollywood Studios... Instead we got that horrible NBA Experience flop. If they want to keep saying they are master storytellers, why don't they do that instead of create a "Lifestyle Center" akin to many all over the country. How is any of their re-imaging of Disney Springs "More Disney"? It is the watering down of the brand...De-theming resorts, the rising prices, and the lack of Disney Magic that seems to be going on across the property...

ppete1975

Or.... OR..... Not. lol

How about something else Disney related in the oh-so-named Disney Springs. It'd be cool to have a branched-off interactive exhibit based on the Cirque story next door. Kinda like the old Animation Academy at MGM but with new technology and whatnot... Make it something like a $35 charge, and then make it half off or included with a Cirque ticket.
Disney springs doesnt have to be Disney related stores. Coke? M&m? house of blues? Thats a huge space, everything else they have tried has failed, time to think outside the box. VR would be another thing, although the void I dont know survived covid.. i havent kept up, i know they were having financial issues.

ppete1975

Or.... OR..... Not. lol

1690811238268.png
1690811347474.png
1690811279916.png
1690811254338.png

Bocabear

Or.... OR..... Not. lol

A complete walk-through experience like they are doing in Las Vegas with Meow Wolf Mega Mart... Something spectacular and unexpected...and theme it around Cirque Du Soleil... Your Pre-lude to seeing a show next door...or afterwards... A speakeasy component for adults only, a restaurant component for families and a huge interactive exploration zone. I would gladly pay $35 cover for something like that...and I bet a lot of people would...and the instagram-eye-candy it would generate would keep it popular....

ppete1975

A complete walk-through experience like they are doing in Las Vegas with Meow Wolf Mega Mart... Something spectacular and unexpected...and theme it around Cirque Du Soleil... Your Pre-lude to seeing a show next door...or afterwards... A speakeasy component for adults only, a restaurant component for families and a huge interactive exploration zone. I would gladly pay $35 cover for something like that...and I bet a lot of people would...and the instagram-eye-candy it would generate would keep it popular....
That place is freaky lol, someone was very imaginative or on alot of special meds. :)

Bocabear

That place is freaky lol, someone was very imaginative or on alot of special meds. :)
YES!! but memorable and fun....what would a Disney version look like? or a Cirque Du Soleil version... Using Cirque's scenic designers... It could be an unbelievable must-see! and would be very on-brand, very Disney to create a magical environment like that...well, old Disney...

ppete1975

YES!! but memorable and fun....what would a Disney version look like? or a Cirque Du Soleil version... Using Cirque's scenic designers... It could be an unbelievable must-see! and would be very on-brand, very Disney to create a magical environment like that...well, old Disney...
You might be on to something. In Dallas currently they have the science behind pixar, and there is the disney 100 touring exhibit. Over the years there have been several more. Add in old ride vehicles and props. A HOF for the Disney legends. You could even move one mans dream over (such a small area for what they have), make it an entire day experience with tons of photo opps and roaming characters. Include some VR where you could walk back into 1971 disney world, or ride extinct attractions. The skys the limit.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Disney springs doesnt have to be Disney related stores. Coke? M&m? house of blues? Thats a huge space, everything else they have tried has failed, time to think outside the box. VR would be another thing, although the void I dont know survived covid.. i havent kept up, i know they were having financial issues.
I meant for my point to be, Disney springs could use some more Disney stuff.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
What ever happened to the escape room concept that was green lit for DS? I don't think it was going in here but there were serious talks. The USO ones at city walk have already opened and are doing great.

SoFloMagic

Unbelievable this space is still empty. I can't imagine the wwe thing would ever happen, but could be hosted by espn, given their cross-promotion. But I don't know how it uses that space. There's very little exhibit space - it's a big gym with a replay booth, a massive slingshot course, and a couple rooms with individual booths.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom