NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Club Cooloholic

Dear Disney

Bring back DisneyQuest you fools. It's the best option for this building, we don't want another stupid idea.

Sincerely
Rambozo the Wise and Magnificent
While it doesn't require to this amount of space, I don't know why they don't put in a top of the line VR space I'm the Springs. There was one before but no idea how it was marketed. We did one in Vegas that was great and my son still talks about it. Also...maybe a Top Golf?

Last edited:

Skywise

While it doesn't require to this amount of space, I don't know why they don't put in atop of the life VR space I'm the Springs. There was one before but no idea how it was marketed. We did one in Vegas that was great and my son still talks about it. Also...maybe a Top Golf?
They closed both just after the pandemic started - Some of that was funding related but I believe Disney pulled the licensing from the company that ultimately caused them to shut down.

UNCgolf

So uh... was this just an April Fools prank? I can never tell anymore :D

Nah. An April Fool's prank would be more elaborate with more detailed information about what's coming.

"Replacing the NBA Experience will be a new black box omnimover attraction that will recreate classic rides like Horizons, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, World of Motion, and more using a combination of projection, alternate reality, and virtual reality technologies!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom