Nasty carpet at Epcot????

wedway71

Original Poster
Was just reading an article blog in the Orlando Sentinal today and one of the people said at Norway Maelstrom ride the carpet is REALLY nasty. I have not noticed this has anybody else?:shrug:

CTXRover

I was last on Maelstrom in January and did not notice this. Even if it is "nasty", it will likely be cleaned or maybe even replaced as Maelstrom will be closed starting tomorrow for its nearly month long refurb (April 30-May 25).

SirNim

The "nasty" condition is a faithful replication of the environmental extremes of the Scandinavian peninsula, with its noted salty North Sea storms and mineral-enriched melting glaciers!

JML42691

The centenial always seems to be Disney basing, but then again, the ad at the top of the page is for Universal so I guess that is our answer.

jmvd20

Just another glaring example of how WDW just doesn't clean or maintain anything like they used to.

Just think about it, the bottom of our shoes could get dirty from that nasty carpet at Norway - can you imagine that, dirt and other nasty stuff on the bottom of your shoes! It just gets worse and worse everyday - I seriously doubt we will ever go back to WDW again.

PintoColvig

When I think of nasty carpet at Epcot I think of UoE's preshow area. There are few benches in there so Lots of people sit down on the carpet where thousands of feet tread after walking through themepark restrooms. :lookaroun

head mouse

Reminds me of the lady that was complaining the Animal Kingdom looked so "run down" and trashy. The pain fading on the buildings and posters all torn and stuff. :ROFLOL:

She was dead serious too.

autumndawn1006

When I think of nasty carpet at Epcot I think of UoE's preshow area. There are few benches in there so Lots of people sit down on the carpet where thousands of feet tread after walking through themepark restrooms. :lookaroun

:lol: I was thinking the only way the person who wrote the article would notice the floor was dirty was if he/she was sitting or dropped some food on it. Its not something I've ever paid attention to standing in line.

EpcotMark

Just another glaring example of how WDW just doesn't clean or maintain anything like they used to.

Just think about it, the bottom of our shoes could get dirty from that nasty carpet at Norway - can you imagine that, dirt and other nasty stuff on the bottom of your shoes! It just gets worse and worse everyday - I seriously doubt we will ever go back to WDW again.

Oh for God Sakes, Cry me a river! (Or a Maelstrom)

jmvd20

Oh for God Sakes, Cry me a river! (Or a Maelstrom)

Well everyone has their own opinion but how in the world can you perceive dirt on the bottom of your shoes acceptable at WDW? Who in the world wants to walk over dirty carpet with their shoes on? Surely I do not and will therefore never go back to WDW.

This entire event is a travesty and a complete breakdown of management at WDW. Now we all know the true reason Brad Rex is gone - nasty carpet at Norway.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Can't.. any time I get close to Malestrom i'm pulled away by an overwhleming urge to count the people in line for Gran Fiesta or to examine the new roofwork being stalled in China. Oh look, there's a Tea Cart!

iheartdisney91

I was last on Maelstrom in January and did not notice this. Even if it is "nasty", it will likely be cleaned or maybe even replaced as Maelstrom will be closed starting tomorrow for its nearly month long refurb (April 30-May 25).

thats good! so it'll be open in aug??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom