Narcoossee's at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa temporarily closing September 17, 2023

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I’ve noticed my last few trips that they don’t open up the reservation window until roughly 30 days out. Strange but it might have be because they haven’t figured out their final capacity just yet.

Yeah, I don't know? I did not even check on my last rip because it was going to be closed when I would be there. We shall see...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I’ve noticed my last few trips that they don’t open up the reservation window until roughly 30 days out. Strange but it might have be because they haven’t figured out their final capacity just yet.
Well, thinking about it...they do have reservations available for 12/27 and that is further than 30 days so who knows?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
It's odd too b because the current unavailable dates include New Year's week and thats a very busy time. We're at Poly for NYE and NYE itself is super difficult. We have a reservation somewhere else that we'd prefer to switch to Narcoossee’s so I have a dining alert running and we'll see.

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
They've opened up additional dining times, including New Year's Eve.

Also, I had an alert set up to receive notice for opening and immediately there was were some from 5-6:15 and 7:25-9:05, with nothing between 6:20 and 7:20 (prime) and nothing closer to closing (people thinking they'll hang out for fireworks?). Seems to confirm they're first opening reservations for others (club?) and then later opening rest of inventory to other guests.

Last edited:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
They've opened up additional dining times, including New Year's Eve.

Also, I had an alert set up to receive notice for opening and immediately there was were some from 5-6:15 and 7:25-9:05, with nothing between 6:20 and 7:20 (prime) and nothing closer to closing (people thinking they'll hang out for fireworks?). Seems to confirm they're first opening reservations for others (club?) and then later opening rest of inventory to other guests.
Yeah as of today you can get ADRs till Jan 3rd...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
It's odd too b because the current unavailable dates include New Year's week and thats a very busy time. We're at Poly for NYE and NYE itself is super difficult. We have a reservation somewhere else that we'd prefer to switch to Narcoossee’s so I have a dining alert running and we'll see.
Looks like they have opened up the reservation dates up to 60+10 now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom