Narcoosee's or Spirit of Aloha

mickey2008.1

Original Poster
MY family of six (ages 6, 8,10, 13, and wife) leaves in 7 days, and have an ADR for Narcoosee's, my question is, one, is it worth it? and 2, is Spirit of Aloha a better option because of the show with less than stellar food? Opinons?

njDizFan

I think the vast majority on this board will favor the Narcoosee's option but I will be the contrarian.

My family loves SoA and make it a ritual every visit. The jokes and story are hokey and the food is less than stellar but we love the whole atmosphere and enjoy the entertainment.

Hey, free refills on adult beverages plus fire eaters...can't go wrong

NYwdwfan

...and from the majority :D:

I would definitely stay with Narcoosees. My kids, 5 & 7, thought it was the best meal they ever had. They loved going out for a "fancy" dinner and still bring it up favorably, and that was almost a year ago. They were considerable younger when we went to SOA (3 & 5) and were bored out of their skulls. With the exception of the fire dancer who was amazing, they didn't have the patience to sit through a drawn out show with little action (by comparison, they LOVED the Hoop Dee Doo so they did have the attention span for a lively dinner show).

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We just ate at Narcoossee's twice this trip. It was amazing both times. I had Surf and Turf and Colleen had the Tuna. She LOVED hers but that aint for me. My S&T was AMAZING.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Narcoosee's, and it's not even close.

I wouldn't pay $10 to sit through Spirit of Aloha, much less the ridiculous amount of money they charge for it now. Not only is the food awful, but the show is painful to watch.

bmarkelon

I am with the majority on this vote. I chose to cancel our SOA this past trip mainly based on the poor reviews so I have yet to experience this dinner show. But Narcoossee's is my favorite signature meal, fabulous! :slurp:

CaptainShortty

I happen to think Narcossee is one of the best restaurants on property so clearly I would def. think it is worth it. I've never done the SoA but haven't heard anything incredible about it. That being said I haven't really heard anything terrible about it either.

lbrad

I have done both ...
My pick would be Narcoossee's !!! Much better food, service & ambiance.
You can stroll the grounds of GF, & sit on the dock and watch the water parade if you time it right.
We were fortunate to be dining during Wishes :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom