Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

Hi Susan!
Is your household all settled into the school routine now?

I think it is. My DH was in an accident yesterday but not bad. He backed into a tree at work. He is so mad at himself. He is going to have a talking to at work today so I don't know what the outcome of that will be. But everything else is good.:sohappy:

Nemo14

I think it is. My DH was in an accident yesterday but not bad. He backed into a tree at work. He is so mad at himself. He is going to have a talking to at work today so I don't know what the outcome of that will be. But everything else is good.:sohappy:
Was he using a company vehicle?

Pongo

Good afternoon all.

I'm waiting in the Admissions line from hell right now, waiting for an advisor so I can drop my Leadership class and add World Religions.

Oy.

How is everyone else doing?

Nemo14

Good afternoon all.

I'm waiting in the Admissions line from hell right now, waiting for an advisor so I can drop my Leadership class and add World Religions.

Oy.

I'm at wrok solving the problems of the world....

Nemo14

Yes and he broke the back window.:zipit: I haven't heard form him today so I don't know what is going on.:veryconfu If they want to they can give him 3 days off with no pay to think about what happened.:hammer:
That sounds kind of harsh. Who does he work for?

MommytoMJM

Good afternoon all.

Oy.

Working on MJ's site, what else? She's having a rough day today, doing a lot of stimming.

I'm at wrok solving the problems of the world....

Hey Betty, did you see all the new Nemo avatars? There is one for every mood!

Yes and he broke the back window.:zipit: I haven't heard form him today so I don't know what is going on.:veryconfu If they want to they can give him 3 days off with no pay to think about what happened.:hammer:

Yikes, hope it all works out okay Susan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom