Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

I'm back!
Thank you Nibblies!
I looked at every pic and absolutely loved them.
So beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing with us! :kiss:

Uponastar

Straight from Harambe!

IMG_1206.jpg

:wave:

Thank you so much, Danny!
I love it! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

I'm back!
Thank you Nibblies!
I looked at every pic and absolutely loved them.
So beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing with us! :kiss:
I'm glad you liked them! I'm also glad to have them online b/c it's been a task trying to get them ready! :lol:

In all seriousness...it really was amazing and I wanted you all to be able to see what I got to see. Especially since I'd been talking about it for a year. :lol:

Disnut

I'm glad you liked them! I'm also glad to have them online b/c it's been a task trying to get them ready! :lol:

In all seriousness...it really was amazing and I wanted you all to be able to see what I got to see. Especially since I'd been talking about it for a year. :lol:

Nibbles did you send them to me. I PMed you my email address. Or I just haven't recieved anything yet.

Uponastar

The whole thing must have been like a dream come true.
I'm so happy for you Nibbs. . .and DH too, of course.

Disnut

ok...for some reason you weren't on my list...but I know I put you on. So I scheduled it to send the e-mail asap...we'll see when that is.

Thanks I was just checking with you. I still haven't recieved anything. I will let you know when I get it. Sometimes my sister sends me things and I never get them. My email doesn't like me very much.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom