Nana Adores MJ

maggiegrace1

Hey Guys...

Jess My love..Wanna babysit Maggie overnight Friday so I can go visit my friend in Baton Rouge at L.S.U.?

I will pick her up Saturday in time for Lizzy's Birthday party....:)

jesserin

They can't promise when they can get to it. So I will probley call Monday to see if it was done. I might end up going to the doc office to get the prescription.:hammer: I hope not it is about 45 minutes away from me.

oh no... i hope not sweetie... *sigh* Pharmacy's are the worst sometimes... i hope it works out ok... :)

jesserin

Hey Guys...

Jess My love..Wanna babysit Maggie overnight Friday so I can go visit my friend in Baton Rouge at L.S.U.?

I will pick her up Saturday in time for Lizzy's Birthday party....:)

Maggie is always welcome at my house pretty girl, you know that... :kiss:

I'm excited y'all are coming to her party!!! :sohappy: You rock!!!!

Disnut

oh no... i hope not sweetie... *sigh* Pharmacy's are the worst sometimes... i hope it works out ok... :)

It is the mail in kind. So even if I go pick the prescription up I need to mail it in. Which would take it about 2 weeks to get to me. But if they call/fax it in then I should get it next week. IF they do it tomorrow. She only has 1 more week of medicine. I started calling them before school started. (the first try anyway)

Nemo14

Ha! I love you Freddy! :lol:
Jean Nate was an incredibly bad, but unbelievably popular brand of perfume products several decades ago! I believe it is still around. Luckily, I haven't smelled any lately!
I think it's still available at Christmas time - makes a dandy teacher gift!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom