Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

Isn't there an adjustment on the clock?
I love grandfather clocks, but if I had to listen to the chimes during the night I'd lose it!

Ours just dings 16 times on the hour. No matter what hour it is it chimes 16 times. I did get used to it.:zipit: Maybe that is why I feel so dingy all the time.:lol:

Did I just say that I was dingy:veryconfu :lol:

Nemo14

Ours just dings 16 times on the hour. No matter what hour it is it chimes 16 times. I did get used to it.:zipit: Maybe that is why I feel so dingy all the time.:lol:

Did I just say that I was dingy:veryconfu :lol:
16 o'clock? I think that would put me over the edge!

jesserin

((hugs)) to all my girls :)

Betty: I'm sure you'll get used to it, but i'd wear earplugs tonight... the first couple days are the worst ;) We had my great grandma's clock for about 6 months while she was in teh hospital and we moved her things... when it left, my house sounded empty for about 3 days... but when it had first gotten here it drove me mad... i would wake up, listening to see if i could tell in my haziness what time it was... LOL

Bonny: Stink. *crosses my fingers* I hope it fizzles out soon...

Dot: I was thinking of you this morning. I got a call back on a job offer and i might have to go interview in Philly. LOL... we should do lunch if i go! :)

Susan: how's your son's chin? healing pretty well i hope...

MommytoMJM

Hi Bonny.

That is good that Nana will be there with you.

Yeah, that does make me feel better. It's also scheduled to hit on Andrew's days off.

Bonny - are you on the same electrical grid as WDW?

I'm not sure, but I sure as heck hope so. If we lose pwer at all we either have to get to a shelter or a resort because MJ's pump only has a small battery reserve.

Huge hugs back to you and M! :kiss:
Busy week for me.
Hopefully I'll have more of a routine down soon.

:) Yeah, pretty soon we'll be getting into the school routine, we've been cleaning the craft room to make room for a table for MJ for school, so then we'll have to create a new routine.

Disnut

Bobby's chin is doing good as far as I can tell. I seen him yesterday morning. He went to work yesterday and today. I will see him later. I hope he is doing good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom