Name one thing Disney has done right.

Walt Disney1955

To be honest, with the polarizing opinions we have out in our world, Disney seems to do a pretty good job staying out of politics for the most part. You don't get that when you are in the parks. It is literally a place that anyone from any background or belief can enjoy. It has also maintained the family atmosphere. I mean, what is the most offensive thing you'll see or here on the attractions? Nothing. It's still a clean family vacation destination.

Matt_Black

To be honest, with the polarizing opinions we have out in our world, Disney seems to do a pretty good job staying out of politics for the most part. You don't get that when you are in the parks. It is literally a place that anyone from any background or belief can enjoy. It has also maintained the family atmosphere. I mean, what is the most offensive thing you'll see or here on the attractions? Nothing. It's still a clean family vacation destination.

That's a good point. On the other hand, they're not afraid to stand their ground and defend that Disney is for everybody, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, or orientation.

melmel89

Great thread idea, it's lovely to see positive discussions. For me it's cast member training of all the places I have visited in the world their staff are the best! they are helpful, polite, and always have a positive attitude. I don't know how they do it! I have seen them remain calm when someone is yelling at them, cope with emergency situations with a cool head, and add unexpected magic to people's days.

Tinkerbella16

Like others have said... They keep me coming back year after year! No other place has done this for me, so they must be doing a lot of things right. 21 trips to wdw, and with each trip it still feels like the first trip... the excitement, the planning, the memories. They definitely get the magic and the immersive experience right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom