Name one thing Disney has done right.

DisneyChild1968

As a member of this forum for a short time, I find it humorous what people discuss to complain about. In fact, it seems like even the most positive news has something negative attached to it. Some valid, others not so much.

So the challenge is - name one thing that Disney has done right. Without a but, or should also have done, etc. Something that completely satisfies even the most critical here.

I believe that creating a place so Magical that the moment I arrive the stresses from home and life in general completely disappear at least while I am there! That is definitely something "done right"! Of course, if they could work on making those things stay away once I leave WDW, now that would be something...

EnchantedRose

Margaritas and Churros! I HAVE to get this salty/sweet combo every time!

Giving my family amazing Memories from every trip! We have some not so Magical moments, but honestly they way more right than wrong in my opinion.

LauraRose

Making people of any age feel comfortable to express themselves and act like little kids and just have a good time without feeling judged... Can't think of anywhere else like that.

I enjoy most things at Disney, so it's hard to say one thing.... We always stay on property and I think Disney really did a great job building up the on property resorts and the dining plans.

Out of all of it, I will have to say the Wilderness Lodge. Just love the location, the size of the resort, and all it offers..

Walt Disney1955

That's a good point. On the other hand, they're not afraid to stand their ground and defend that Disney is for everybody, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, or orientation.

Right, well that goes without saying with their motto. What I mean is you'll probably (hopefully) never see the day when Mickey, Donald and the gang put their support behind the Democrats or Republicans and sort of isolate half of their guests. Its good that Disney still keeps that stuff away when you are in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom