Name one thing Disney has done right.

copcarguyp71

Enchanted Tales with Belle...yes, I said it. We did it last trip two years ago and EVERYTHING was well done and it quite honestly is the best improvement I have seen in the past eight years. Nothing fell short and Lumiere was spot on one of the best and awe inspiring innovations I can remember in recent memory. Yes...it is geared for little kids but if you have not done this then swallow your pride and you will see what I mean.

jayhawkmickey

Wait where does find said Dole whips?
My pick for one thing Disney has done right - Disney Magical Express
Harambe in animal kingdom and if I remember food and wine at EPCOT. Most worth the trip, I have two months left until I'm there and I can almost feel the hot "African" sun and taste that magical elixir.

wogwog

Wait where does find said Dole whips?
My pick for one thing Disney has done right - Disney Magical Express
Adult Dole Whips are currently at Epcot for Flower and Garden. Take the main bridge toward the lagoon turn right toward, look for the hut with pineapples on it. Might be elsewhere also.

HauntedMansion513

I love all the people answering sarcastically, acting like Disney does so many things wrong, and yet they are still here posting on a fan forum for Walt Disney World.

We may not agree on everything Disney does, but honestly they run their parks better than anyone else in the world.

If Disney would go the Universal route, some of you would complain that they rely too heavily on simulators (like Universal does). Also, some of the things you all complain about are just crazy. These are amusement parks, not national war monuments.

I understand the excitement behind Disney parks but some of you need to calm down. These aren't religious landmarks.

Disney Parks operates the absolute best theme parks in the world. Give Walt Disney World a few years and you'll all see. Just because 4 of the best parks in the country have recently fell off their mark is no need to panick, they'll be back with a vengeance soon (DHS then Epcot...).

Complain all you want, but nowhere else provides the escape that Walt Disney World does.

This post is not to put down anyone or downplay issues at the WDW resort, but some need to take it easy and accept that change is coming.

That all being said... let's all hope for Mystic Manor at DAK... it could fit if done correctly.

HauntedMansion513

^ I think that it could pass as an attraction for someone who decided to live deep in the woods... Maybe as an explorer's house deep in the jungle, with artifacts from different exploration...

Sparkle1566

Continuous improvement to Parks, Great themed Resorts, Magical Express, The people who don't get why I keep going back, Dole Whips w/ Rum, The fact that I call Walt Disney World my Second Home..... and, LOVE hearing and seeing..... "Welcome Home".... and much, much more. Wow, that was easy !!!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom