Name an attraction/ride that's better NOW than the past

bethymouse

Sorry but I can't agree on SSE.. I loved the Irons version much more than the Judy version. The ending now is just so boring and I don't even go on sse that much anymore.
Does anyone have a video of the SSE "Irons" version? I just don't remember anything but darkness and no soundtrack at all when going back down ( when SSE 1st opened).

Goofyernmost

Does anyone have a video of the SSE "Irons" version? I just don't remember anything but darkness and no soundtrack at all when going back down ( when SSE 1st opened).
I don't remember a sound track, but, there might have been one. I do remember a bunch of minor little shoebox scenes that really didn't add much to it other then make a distraction for the downward plummet.

minsmk

Not the best video, but it gives you an idea.

God I miss this version.

Thank you for the video :) I miss this version so much.. The beginning and ending always gave me goosebumps.. And I even sort of liked the 90's colorfull pipes in the begining. And the music! I loved it's foreboding nature and.. I just really miss this :(

"Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time."

It just doesn't sound the same anymore..

bethymouse

I personally think that TT the RIDE was a lot better before, but I love the new queue. I still can't make up my mind whether I'm glad they changed it or not.
My boys used to quote " 30%... 40%..." when going around the corners. We do miss the old version of TT.:(

bethymouse

I don't remember anything for COP except "A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". Please post video of the other version if you can.;)

Laura Ellen

SO happy they go rid of the awful elephant/poacher story line from KS...it cheapened the experience of seeing of those amazing animals. Also, i like the update to test track and Dumbo - very good idea to have two of those and the indoor playground is SUCH a great idea.

OH, i almost forgot. Disco Yeti. I am so glad they decided to fully embrace the 70s.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom