Mystic Manor

Will Mystic Manor ever come to DAK?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • No.

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters
oh, ok...I wasn't too far off then. lol Is it very different than the haunted mansion? because I don't understand why they would consider putting it in DAK since HM is in MK...how does it tie into the DAK theme?

luvlifeinfl

I actually was online looking at Disneyland Hongkong last night. I saw this ride, it looked good, but remined me of the haunted Mansion. So no, I do not think the will build a ride similar to another ride in another park.

WDWCPF98

I don't know too much about Mystic Manor either but I think some of the attraction's story involves a monkey which might be how it could tie in with DAK.

CaptainMichael

Very. Think HM in style, ToT in plot, in a ride that uses the LPS ride system from Tokyos Pooh.

The ToT from Disney SEA to be exact.

Comparing HM to MM is like comparing apples to oranges..both take place in a house with supernatural events...thats as far as the similarities go.

urbanvegan

While I could see some part of the ride system being used soon, the ride as-is seems like a huuuuge stretch to fit into the theme of DAK. Unlikely.

CaptainMichael

While I could see some part of the ride system being used soon, the ride as-is seems like a huuuuge stretch to fit into the theme of DAK. Unlikely.

In the current DAK, yes, but what if a land of exploration/adventure opened up dedicated to our very own member of the Society of Explorers and Adventurers?

Figment632

This is a good point!

They should gut Rafikis Planet Watch and build a Lion King Land.

Call it Pride Rock:

1.Use MM ride system for a E ticket Lion King dark ride.
2. Have LK meet and greet on top of Pride Rock
3. Quick Service restaraunt
4. Call it a day!!!

bgraham34

This is a good point!

Call it Pride Rock:

4. Call it a day!!!

I like that idea. I have not been to Rafikis planet watch since 2001.

WDWCPF98

This is a good point!

Call it Pride Rock:

4. Call it a day!!!

That's actually a great idea!:sohappy: - Imagine a LK dark ride - being on a KUKA Arm hovering over a stampede of animals...

KingdomHeart

I'd say a maybe for Mystic Manor. They've done stranger - like giving Cars its own land why other prominent properties don't even get an attraction, so I don't think there's anything they would ever rule out 100%. Just look at Dumbo getting a mega-facelift and doubling capacity, you know? Also - putting characters in DL's IASW? Nuts - I never would've guessd that. So my answer is "I guess maybe"

-Nicholas, who never loved the Lion King but thinks TLK dark ride/meet and greet is brilliant and hopes that happens (even though its not a real rumor so much as someone's idea of awesome)

EpcotServo

Mystic Manor has no place at Animal Kingdom because the park is about the relationship and love between Humans and Animals. It's an extremely metaphorical and showstopping theme. You can't just build a ride and throw in a Monkey, or a movie about Animals in it, and say it "fits". It has to fit in a much, much, MUCH deeper level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom