"Mystic Manor" destined for Animal Kingdom?

doctornick

What's left? Levitating rides? Is there something newer then trackless out there that I didn't hear about? What should they be building now?

Well, domestic Disney hasn't gotten the Shanghai POTC boat tech, so there's that at least...

And I think Uni has exclusivity on the FOP moving Kuka arm system for only a certain period, so considering that at some point would be nice.

And Disney has had a number of other ride ideas patented over the years that they never actually have built.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What's left? Levitating rides? Is there something newer then trackless out there that I didn't hear about? What should they be building now? Omni rides have gone way past their life span along with Animatronics. Screens are the most current and well done things, but it is almost a sin to even mention that to the die hard Disney Fan. Rollercoaster styles are pretty much in demand for Disney right now but that is transforming the place from Disney into a fancy six flags. I still enjoy Omni rides but those don't increase one heart rate to an sufficient cardio number, so what is the next big thing. I will grant you that I no longer keep up with those things so is there something that will replace the trackless vehicles?
Rides that move with speed and/gravity but use the IP large numbers of fans want would be “ingenious”

Goofyernmost

I like ctx…but of course the IJA had more native appeal
I didn't mean to imply it was bad, just not as complete as IJA. I enjoyed IJA a lot more because it just had so much more to the story, but I have never been a huge fan of dinosaurs, so that could be most of it. However, judging by the length of the Queue in IJA I am convinced that the ride itself is actually underground in Mexico. 🙂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom