Mystery Box at Epcot

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
What's in the mystery box at Epcot?

They've placed a refurbishment wall in Innovention plaza - well several walls - to create a big box.

It's near the pin kiosk, but toward Innoventions West. It's in the area where there are a bunch of a palm tree as you turn the corner into the west breezeway. It's apparently removed one palm tree, the others are outside the mystery box.

It's exactly over a plot of concrete that was just as mysterious. That spot had something, at some point in time. Some sort of kiosk or cart or display - something. The concrete was a big rectangle out of the rest of the pattern for the area and had circles in it for what looked to be like posts or poles. I never took photos, but I always wondered what used to be there.

Now there's a big box of refurb walls over the location.

Any ideas?

Enigma

Account Suspended
What's in the mystery box at Epcot?

They've placed a refurbishment wall in Innovention plaza - well several walls - to create a big box.

It's near the pin kiosk, but toward Innoventions West. It's in the area where there are a bunch of a palm tree as you turn the corner into the west breezeway. It's apparently removed one palm tree, the others are outside the mystery box.

It's exactly over a plot of concrete that was just as mysterious. That spot had something, at some point in time. Some sort of kiosk or cart or display - something. The concrete was a big rectangle out of the rest of the pattern for the area and had circles in it for what looked to be like posts or poles. I never took photos, but I always wondered what used to be there.

Now there's a big box of refurb walls over the location.

Any ideas?

pics please

EPCOT Explorer

Sounds interesting...perhaps an new sign or kiosk of some sort?I would assume it has some coot effect or they would have just used a normal gist kiosk.

Pixie Dust willing,I'll be able to see it this summer....*Crosses Fingers*

MojoMax

Ah ha!! They have found the DreamFinder....all this time holding his breath in that box after being kidnapped by Dr. Nigel Channing!! :drevil:

AndyP

You said the pattern of the floor didn't match? Who knows, maybe they're making it match now? Or something 'mysterious' is happening!

Greenlawler

its a large egg that either A. On thanksgiving afetr months of build up will be revealed as the gobbledygooker----or B. Will hatch to be the San Diego chicken who will preform his "whip it" routine with a stuffed man dressed as a Universal employee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom