MyMagic+ testing beginning with limited number of Annual Passholders during the next few weeks

Rider

I was in the park yesterday. It was busy. Year-end busy. I didn't stay until close but I heard they extended it an hour because of all the people.

NearTheEars

I was very surprised by the crowds yesterday at both MK and DAK. Since there was so many people, we skipped the FP+ kiosks and just waited standby. Mainly because I assumed most of the good selections would have been handed out already.

The lines still moved pretty quickly. We didn't try Space, but road BTM later on with Pirates a few trips to the HM and JC along the way. Earlier at DAK we just did single rider at EE, which is pretty quick most of the time.

While on BTM (which was only 25 min wait after MSEP let out) a kid behind us kept asking his dad "can't you just go on your phone so we don't have to wait in line." To which dad replied " No, we only get 3 per day."

I wonder how aware children were of FP when it was just the paper system and there wasn't a limit?

I know it was late and he was probably tuckered out but I was thrilled to see it at 25 since it was at 80 for parts of this very busy day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom