My WDW Proposal!

Master__Gracey

Wow, that's a great story!! I can't imagine planning that much. I'm worried about bringing a ring through security but you managed to sneak a dress, champagne and set up a camera! Congrats to both of you :sohappy:

P.S. If I were you, I would've said I commented on my own board on purpose! I would've believed it with all your other planning.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Wow, that's a great story!! I can't imagine planning that much. I'm worried about bringing a ring through security but you managed to sneak a dress, champagne and set up a camera! Congrats to both of you :sohappy:

P.S. If I were you, I would've said I commented on my own board on purpose! I would've believed it with all your other planning.

Ha, I didn't even think of that. If I didn't slip up somewhere, I'm not even sure if I would've believe it myself. I really had luck on my side for a lot of this...

KeeKee

Thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Ha, I didn't even think of that. If I didn't slip up somewhere, I'm not even sure if I would've believe it myself. I really had luck on my side for a lot of this...

Make sure you keep us posted on this relationship. Lots of folks are very invested in you and your fiance now.

What a cute couple you two are!

talentedtim21

Awesome!

Thats such a perfect story! I have a long time until I get married, but I hope my proposal can go just as good as yours. You did an awesome job. Your pictures are beautiful. By the way I love you display picture!

H20Babie

I am soooo sorry I missed this thread ... I was in the middle of exams and student teaching! :eek:

I remember when you were in "undercover" mode! I kept my secret! :drevil:

CONGRATULATIONS! You make a truly beautiful couple. May your wedding be magical, with a lifetime sprinked by pixie dust!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I am soooo sorry I missed this thread ... I was in the middle of exams and student teaching! :eek:

I remember when you were in "undercover" mode! I kept my secret! :drevil:

CONGRATULATIONS! You make a truly beautiful couple. May your wedding be magical, with a lifetime sprinked by pixie dust!

Ha, I forgot about that. I sent you a private message telling you about it because I messed up and posted with this username instead of the 'fake'. Thanks for not spilling the beans!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Wow! What a plan. I don't think I could have pulled that off. A belated congratulations to you.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
All of our friends and family were impressed as well (my Uncle joked that I messed up by doing this, because I've set expectations too high). However, as complicated as all of this may seem, I think with a little preparation and confidence, anyone could accomplish a proposal like this. Sure, it's a lot easier to just buy a ring and go to dinner, but if this is the person you truly love and want to be with the rest of your life, I don't see any excuse for not 'pulling out all the stops'.

KeeKee

All of our friends and family were impressed as well (my Uncle joked that I messed up by doing this, because I've set expectations too high). However, as complicated as all of this may seem, I think with a little preparation and confidence, anyone could accomplish a proposal like this. Sure, it's a lot easier to just buy a ring and go to dinner, but if this is the person you truly love and want to be with the rest of your life, I don't see any excuse for not 'pulling out all the stops'.

You are too good to be true. Can I adopt you?

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

We're just now starting to contemplate our next trip to 'the World', but I don't think it can top this...

TinkerBell9988

I am a hopeless romantic, and this thread just made my day! I can only hope that one day, I will be engaged to someone who will propose to me like this! :lol:

Great job! And you two look so great together. I'm excited to hear about your upcoming wedding! Thanks for sharing this story. :D

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I am a hopeless romantic, and this thread just made my day! I can only hope that one day, I will be engaged to someone who will propose to me like this! :lol:

Great job! And you two look so great together. I'm excited to hear about your upcoming wedding! Thanks for sharing this story. :D

Glad that it made your day! Thanks!

RyanS

Seriously, best proposal ever. I hope one day I can meet someone special enough and have the patience to pull something like that off. Congratulations, you guys make a great couple.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom