My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

kevlightyear

I have no interest in Star Wars. I totally get it's appeal, but it's way over hyped.

Meeting characters is totally awkward to me. Especially since they don't talk. I find the the whole custom odd. It's cool seeing them roam the parks, but 'meeting' them is not an attraction.

PS I love this thread. Everyone disagreeing and no one fighting!

zurj

I want to stand in line for Peter Pan's Flight. There is no way I would FP that ride, or rope drop it. I am gonna wait for that line to build to about 20-25 minutes to hop in line!

Jeremy P

whats this?
Mickey and Minnie have gotten face upgrades recently. They first started at Shanghai and have made their way to DLR in California and also Disneyland Paris and I believe Hong Kong. As of now, WDW and Tokyo Disney are the only two still not completely using the new faces although WDW has been using Mickey's new face in stage shows. A lot of people made a stink about it when it first happened but I think it's a great change. He looks much more like the cartoon character now and Minnie's terrible makeup is gone.

Talking-Mickey.jpg 20161101_dlp25mickey_01.jpg

correcaminos

Beaches and Cream is kind of sucky. I mean the food is just okay (not as good as it used to be), service is slow, and the ice cream is just plain Edy's. If you want real ice cream go to Ample Hills!

Test Track was better when the message was actually LEARNING a little bit about how cars were tested. The new one is junk.

I've always said I can get more thrill driving my BMW to work than that slight bank going 65mph on Test Track.
It's not that changed... not really. The beginning part a little, but the most interesting stuff was at the beginning though I hated how loud it was.

The old one was just as junky as this one. I love it though, but get that others don't.

Florida_is_hot

My opinion is once you seen all the attractions, there is no reason to go back for 4 or 5 years.
I know people that go so often they can recite the script from each attraction by heart.

For me Walt Disney World is too expensive if this happens, I rather see something else on this planet and go back in 4 or 5 years when something maybe new.

thepirateking

Everest and the yeti are overrated. I rode it in A-mode once. I've been on it several times since then in B-mode. As a roller coaster it's fine, but I think it was a mistake to place the yeti where it is. It's visible for 3 seconds and easy to miss, even if you are looking for it. Drive-by climax.

AshaNeOmah

My opinion is once you seen all the attractions, there is no reason to go back for 4 or 5 years.
I know people that go so often they can recite the script from each attraction by heart.

For me Walt Disney World is too expensive if this happens, I rather see something else on this planet and go back in 4 or 5 years when something maybe new.

This is going to be unpopular...

I don't see why someone who only visits twice a decade (by choice) would be frequenting and posting on a WDW Forum. Of course that's not saying anyone should stop, but I just don't see the maintained interest level possible to discuss the parks if you aren't going as often as you can. There's usually something new to see and discuss every 12-18 months.

If you're financially unable, that's a completely different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom