My trip to WDW wouldn't be complete without/until...

dreamscometrue

-stared at the castle for a few minutes and then on to the Main Street Bakery :)
-rides on Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth and Soarin'
-a meal or two at BOMA
-at least 2 early mornings at Animal Kingdom
-visiting all World Showcase pavillions
-taking in Wishes, Illuminations and Fantasmic! (yes, all 3)
-having a beer while watching Off Kilter

a2grafix

My trip to WDW wouldn't be complete without/until ...

-- smelling that luscious Polynesian lobby air (right with you Lowes Chevy)

-- spending my late evenings at the Adventures Club and Mannequins Dance Hall at Pleasure Island (oops, forgot to cross this off the list, grrr)

-- saying hello and interacting with the Citizens of Hollywood

-- hunting and purchasing something Jessica Rabbit/Roger Rabbit (pins mostly)

-- I abuse Rock n Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Everest and Test Track several times (not to mention Kraken, The Hulk, Spider-Man, The Mummy, Manta, and Dueling Dragons at those other parks)

-- eating a big pretzel and downing a beer in Germany

-- ordering in French at le Boulangerie Pâtisserie and parle en francais to the cast members

-- drinking a few glasses of Beverly at Club Cool and not reacting to the taste, unlike many who dispise the Italian soda.

-- riding at least once or twice on Pirates and Haunted Mansion

-- and taking a night time Jungle cruise (Let me point out my favorite plants. There's that one, and this one, and that one over there and there's the hibiscus, and down there ... that's the low-biscus, and right there (pointing at the waterline ... that's the sea-biscus ...)

Debbie

My trip is never complete without:

strolling down Main Street at night---it's something about the lights.
strolling the shops at Downtown Disney--even though I never buy anything
walking around World Showcase at night
visiting the Polynesian
riding the monorail and hearing that familiar voice--"please stand clear of the doors......."

rodserling27

My trip is never complete without:

riding the monorail and hearing that familiar voice--"please stand clear of the doors......."

Absolutely!!! and then..."Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas." I couldn't agree more, it's a never a "true" trip without Jack Wagner's announcement. :sohappy:

Tiggerfanatic

.walking around World Showcase at night.......

Ditto these two for me!! And have to add, getting my picture taken with the big guy himself, Mickey Mouse. Yeah, I'm 52 and I wait in line to see Mickey - get over it!:lol:

danielle

My trip would'nt be complete without...

* Seeing Mickey Mouse
* The view of Cinderella's Castle from Main Street
* Big Thunder Mountain RR

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom