My next WDW vacation ...

Bethypoo

I am breaking out of my Disney rut and trying new restaurants: Chefs, Tusker House and CP for breakfast, Raglan Road and Kona Cafe. I've got the ADR's and I'm going! Getting an ADR for the dessert party in May would just be icing on the cake. I'm also doing the photopass since I'm a solo traveler and I'm never in any of my pictures.

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Actually stay after Illuminations to listen to the Tapestry of Nations music. I was going to do it in December, but I got sick. And maybe eat dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I've eaten breakfast there, but I wanna meet the stepsisters! And maybe ride Rockin Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest, but I'm too wimpy. :confused:
Wow me too I have been 5 times and have yet to ride RRC, ToT, EE, the dinosaur thing...Last time I even got a FP for ToT...and gave it away...

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Stay A Saratoga Springs. Eat @ Fulton's, Via Napoli, The Plaza Restaurant. Ride Test Track 2.0 baby!:D
Only visiting 2 parks, MK and EPCOT ( skippin DHS and AK).:eek: Checkin out the new FL, but couldn't get a ressie for BOG and will not wait in line for lunch!:(:eek:

I got a 9 pm for 5/24 at BOG:D ...forgot I had done that way back when on the premise we might just might hit the World for Memorial Day weekend if Easter didn't pan out...I am really patting myself on the back for that one.. This entire trip is going to evolve around that ADR..because I am totally with you about waiting in lines to eat!o_O

Upvote 0

Groomer Minnie

I am taking 3 people who have never been
We are staying at Art of Animation (our first time at a Value Resort)
of course, Little Mermaid, Test Track and New Fantasyland
Eating at Raglan Road, Artist Point, Jiko, Citricos and Trail's End all for the first time.
Staying 14 days with 1 rest day scheduled in the middle (suggestion I got from a friend)
We are going to Legoland Florida
;) Yay!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom