My Mint!

Sheri

Originally posted by Mr Bill
I like eveything but rap. I love Charlie Danils and am in Midle School.

the devil wen t down 2 georgia he was lookin for a soul steal he was in a bind coz he was way behind, an he was willin to make a deal, when he came across (something, lol I 4got the word there) son on a fiddle an playin it hot, and the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said boy lemme tell yah what

...Something like that :D I didn't know I knew that song, lol

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Originally posted by SheriD013

the devil wen t down 2 georgia he was lookin for a soul steal he was in a bind coz he was way behind, an he was willin to make a deal, when he came across (something, lol I 4got the word there) son on a fiddle an playin it hot, and the devil jumped up on a hickory stump and said boy lemme tell yah what

...Something like that :D I didn't know I knew that song, lol

omg when i was in georgia that was like the national anthem!

if u didnt know the words u where a weirdo!

susan

Sheri

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

omg when i was in georgia that was like the national anthem!

if u didnt know the words u where a weirdo!

susan

But I know the words and I'm a weirdo :D So I guess it works 2 ways :)

When I was in Georgia, the first time someone said y'all to us was when we were at some resturaunt...it was so cool :D I've been ssaying y'all and putting on an accent for about a year now, ever since the waitress lady said that to us

I've known that song an unbeleivably long time, I think...I don't really remember tho...I can remember few things from b4 I was like, 9 years old :rolleyes:

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
when i was lil i had a NY accent from living in north jrsey..now i have this southern accent and i always say ya'all..it gets a few laughs..lol oh and i stesss my vowels and stuff

Susan

Sheri

hehe...me and my friend replace R's with W's so mine name would sound like Shewi and herswould be like Kawen :)...we also put on a fake lisp and we talk like that the whole day and people start looking at u like ?! lol but i'ts cool :)

and just to make our teachers mad we started talking with a high voice :) we were mad at our math teacher (as always) so we were talking like that and se got kinda mad, but that's ok

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
when we have sub teachers we put on engish accents..lol..its prety funny and sumtimes we pretend we cat speak any english!!:lol:

Susan

Sheri

I can't do that :( Most of the subs at school know me because the same ones come all the time...It's gonna be cool though because I'm starting HS where I don't know any of the teachers (except one) and I'll talk funny and stuff...me and my few friends who are going to that HS agreed on it so we're gonna be the really weird people that talk funny, lol

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
HS is sooo much fun! I love it! its no like going to school..you feel more like its your job..and u have more freedom. Its really entertaining..i go to a big school and u never no wats gunna happen..could be a chick fight (very weird) or funn rumors..or juss wachin the guys havin there fun! i love it soo muich! i would neva wanna go back to middle school!

Susan

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
12..ahh those where the days..the days b4 teenage crisis' everyday and fixing my makeup every period..lol

BTW..i like ut nam..Mr.Bill..thats wat we call our math teacer

Susan

Sheri

HS is sooo much fun! I love it! its no like going to school..you feel more like its your job..and u have more freedom. Its really entertaining..i go to a big school and u never no wats gunna happen..could be a chick fight (very weird) or funn rumors..or juss wachin the guys havin there fun! i love it soo muich! i would neva wanna go back to middle school!

Susan

Yah know how some kids go to day camp during the summer? Well when people ask me how my middle school is (because not many people have heard of it, it's only been open for about 4 or 5 years), I tell them it's like day camp, but with homework...And from what I hear it's nothing like the middle school I should be going to, and I love that :D The only bad part of it is the fact that rumors and stuff go around quickly (and beleive me, I know :lookaroun) because theres only like, 106 or something kids in the school and everyone knows each other. But there's a bunch of diff kinda of people (but very few preppies :D) so there's also like, 10 people hating each other, and that's a lot in my school, lol. If I get to the HS I wanna go to, it'll be like, 500-something kids, and the HS I should go to has about a couple thousand...
but yeah I've been talking to much so I'll shutup now :D

mightyduck

lol nowinc and disjosh

i come from the mean street of Ocean County NJ..lol thats one mean surburb..i think its that salty ocean air tht gts us mad...lol

Susan

Susan, *I* am in Ocean County....go ahead... wish for snow again.... heh heh heh....

;)

I write for the local newspaper.... ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by NowInc
LoL..Shizzle mah nizzle y0...

I need to polish my grillz before i got cruisin for da honies..get my bling bling on ya know what I mean G? The dilly around the crib is that the momma of mah baby has been jeeping around with the extenz crew...word.

LoL...i come from the mean streets of Rockland county, NY...you dont wanna step up...

LMAO.... I work in da hood.... My first day, one of the boys looked at me and said, "Welcome to da jungle..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom