My Mint!

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
well my mom and dad got there check from there Disney Stock eranings for the year..a whopping 63 cents..woo hoo...im buying myself a pack of gum..lol

Susan:lol:

Sheri

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
hmmm..spearmints my fav..or maybe that slurpee gum at 7-11..loldesicions desiocions :animwink:

Susan

EW! Sorry but I don't like mint, spearmint, anything that has the word mint in it I guess...I usually go for the fruit flavored, lol...Water melon is gooooood :slurp: hehehe

Sheri

hmm yeah, gotta go with you on that one, Juicy fruit is nasty, but some other ones are good, or, better then mint at least :D

NowInc

Originally posted by SheriD013
:mad: You interupted us...Here we are, talking about gum, and then you come in and talk about Disney stocks!

;) :rolleyes:

LoL...ooops...sorry bout that!!! Please..continue with your gum debate...

NowInc

Thank you :D So what is your fave kind of gum Now? :)

Well..when I was your age..it was Watermelon flavored bubblicious..but that changed a looong time ago...so now its the strongest mint flavor i can find...polar ice right now is my weapon of choice...

NowInc

When you were my age...you make it sound like it's a bad thing

O..i SOOOOO miss being a kid...no bills..no worries....food on the table every night..made JUST for me...

meeeemorieeeees

Sheri

If I'm anything like my brothers, I'll be living with my parents till I'm at least 26...I seriously hope I'm not like them

NowInc

Maybe....

Take it this way::

Me and my friends when I was a kid used to make video tapes of us just fooling around (keep all your perverted comments to yourself) and on one of them I said "Damn, I cant WAIT until I am old enough to get out of here and do everything for myself"...

I was such an idiot back then......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom